In the er with my 18 month old

edited March 2013 in Babies Health
He fell in the bathtub & his his head right between the eyes. They think he might have a concussion.

Comments

• Omg I hope he starts feeling better an doesn't have a concussion
  • Oh wow! Poor baby. I hope its nothing serious.
  • Aw I hope he is ok. I didn't know they made hospital gowns that small.
  • Awe poor kiddo. Hope he's ok.
  • @stephforever89 I know, the gown is so cute. Lol

They're just going to observe him for a while because he finally started acting normal. The dr doesn't want to do a cat scan unless absolutely necessary.
    It freaked me out because after he got hurt he just went all limp & didn't even cry. Wouldn't move or nothing. He was just all calm for the 25 minute ambulance ride too even though he was strapped down. It was weird.
  • Aw poor guy!!! I hope he's alright.
  • :( poor baby! Praying he's okay! That's scary!
  • Omg poor baby!!! :( I hope everything is ok. I would have freaked out.

Talking about the tiny hospital form, when my now 17mo old had a seizure in December and we went to the ER I couldn't get over how cute he liked in the same gown so I took it home lol

How cute is his wittle foot sticking out with his hospital band on!
  • Oh no poor thing hope everything is ok. Its soo scary whenever they get hurt I would have them look into things in more detail before u leave its better to be safe then sorry. Keep me updated his in my prayers.
  • Gosh hes sooo cute. I hope everythings ok!
  • Aw poor little Joseph!!!! I hope he's ok!! That would have scared the crap out of me. He is toooo cute btw!!
  • Poor guy! Hope he's ok!
  • Oh bless him, I hope he is better soon x
  • @everyone Thank you, they're sending us home & said to keep an eye on him...he seems to be ok. He's def gonna have a black eye or maybe two.
  • Aw at least its black eyes and not something worse
  • Oh my gosh how scary that he just went limp! Man he is soooo cute!! My lo almost did the same yesterday. Purposely head butted the entertainment unit which is very solid wood. It was a nice big dint which is now a nice big bruise. Except she screamed. Is he ok now? X
  • @mummy_to_be Yeah he's fine now & the swelling is way down. I bet yours won't do that again! Lol
  • Lol this is going to sound horrible but... Hahaha no I doubt she will lol I had a little laugh until I saw te pain in the poor things face lol
  • edited March 2013
    Yeah that sounds a little funny, her just running right into it. Poor thing. Lol @mummy_to_be
  • No she is just learning to walk so she was standing up against it an just nodded her head (basically head but) and bang lol
  • Oh I see, ouch. Lol @mummy_to_be
  • sry so late glad he's doing Good its so scary when they hit there little heads
  • @roxy Thanks, he seems to be feeling just fine today. It was scary when it happened though & I'm pretty seasoned with kids getting injuries! Lol