question about potty training?

When is the best time to start potty training?

What is the best training method?

My son is 16months. I plan on buying a potty seat the one that attaches to the toilet And some underwear. When I get paid. He has being watching both daddy and I potty. I even tell him which one I'm doing. Then tell him he should try the potty. I already have a stool he uses.

Comments

• All kids are different, I potty trained my oldest at the age of two and she learned pretty fast, a week of cleaning pee from the floor did the trick, I bought her a small potty because I have always though it would be hard for a baby to hold their pee or poop til they climbed to the regular toilet. My youngest im planning on starting soon since she is giving me hints that she is interested in going potty :) good luck!!
  • My daughter has always been so intrested in the bathroom so we just let her watch that way she continue being excited about it she knows how to flush but I'm waiting until the start of summer cause that's when she will be 18 months and ill get her a little potty too that way its easy to use. And I'm going to do the same thing my mom and her best friend did with us and her friends kids they got a book its like two days to potty training and it worked u have to be dedicated for those two days my sister and I picked it up the first day but brother needed until day 3 to not have accidents but it says boys have harder time potty training anyways. She was determined to not have multiple kids in diapers lol so she trained my brother when she was pregnant with my sister. From what she explained to be its pretty easy.
  • I potty trained my oldest son at 2. I plan to do the same with Jack.
  • My 18 month old daughter (so its a bit different) is potty training now and doing great with it!