My heart feels so heavy...

edited March 2013 in Loss
A childhood friend just passed away. She struggled her whole life with Cystic Fibrosis. My heart feels heavy. We all had high hopes for her because she had lung transplant this past December and everything went great including her recovery.

I know God doesn't make any mistakes. I know she had a purpose and that she was meant to touch our lives in a special way... but she was the sweetest person ever and it hurts that her struggle ended this way.
Please keep her family and friends in your thoughts and prayers, especially her mom. They only had each other and now she's gone :'(

Comments

• So sorry :-(
  • Oh no I'm so sorry ill for sure be praying for everyone this is never easy to go through. :(
  • That is so sad, I'm sorry. I'm sure she's not in pain anymore.
  • @doodles @jules @wilsomom thank you all.
    Last night when i got the news i couldn't stop crying. I felt so bad and my hubby had gone to bed already so i was all alone. I stayed up all night and fell asleep at 5am. Today Im a little better but my heart is broken.
  • try to rest and think of what would your friend want for you all. From what you described I don't think she would want you all to be sad but rather focus that she's in better place free of any pain .
  • Crying all night is a very normal part of grieving, which I'm sure you already know that all too well. I'm so sorry for your loss, especially while pregnant , makes it even harder. I'll keep you & her family in my prayers. (((hugs)))
  • @jules @wilsomom @mommylovessparkle thank you girls. Im a lot more calm today. I've been trying to focus on the memories and just how sweet and kind she was. It does bring peace to my heart to know that her pain is finally over. No more hospitals or surgeries... No more pain.
  • I'm glad to hear ur doing better! That's good thinking :)
  • So sorry to hear this. I'll be praying O:)
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers sent