it works body wraps

edited March 2013 in Postpartum Health
Anybody tried these wraps.... been trying to do some research on them and would like to know if any of y'all have tried them cause me and a couple of friends want to try them

Comments

• I've heard good things about them and pics look amazing. I wouldn't use them to lose weight but definitely to tighten skin. But just like everything, it doesn't work for everyone. And the more you do the more results you see. Take lots of pictures so you can see the difference.
  • I heard it was just a temporary fix. That the skin loosens back up after a bit.
  • There was someone on here that had done them but I can't remember who :(
  • I just recently tried them and it was ok. My skin looked good for a few days but then went back to the way it was. However I only did it one time so I don't know. My friend sells them and she swears they work and she always looks fabulous.
  • I have two friends that tried them with little to no results. And after they stopped using them, it went back to how they were before.
  • I've never tried them and i honestly never will. In my opinion, they are too expensive and by the time you can see a change that everyone else can notice too, you've already spent about $300 or more. Weight loss shouldn't cost that much.

Like i said, that's only my opinion. No offense to anyone that has used them or sells them.
  • Thanks ladies....I'm at my weight that I want to be I stopped breastfeeding so its help me put on some pounds that I wanted to gain back and I got my butt back!!!! My stomach is just not as flat as I would like it to be and I have a little loose skin @smcox
    @1stWoodsBaby
    @Frantastic
    @captivated
    @perly
  • I want to try them to I'm at my weight I want to be but still have my loose skin to
  • I use them and they do tighten the skin for like a week they say it is suppose to last 6 months but for me it only last 5-7 days, I usually use it if I am going to be wearing tight fitting clothes. It detoxs your fat cells getting rid of excess water and junk
  • @Mrz_Jackson glad to hear your at the weight you'd like to be at. ..I rarely get on here anymore

@3rdXsacharm do u think of u use them like the first 4 then work out to maintain that flatness itll stay?
  • I no I haven't seen u n awhile
  • Im not really sure lol I dont work out...they say it depends on how much water u drink, you are suppose to take your weight cut that number in half and drink that many ounces of water everyday
  • I am going to try one. I want to loose ny skin before we go on vacation in June. My friend sells them, so it'll only cost $25 for the one wrap. I'm afraid it won't work. I was wondering if they truly work. I also thought about using it like that Monday before we leave(we are leaving on a Thursday). My friend and her sister swear by them, but after reading this post I'm not so sure. Did you use one?
  • So I got mine. I'm afraid to use it. My friend said most people don't see the results with the first one..it usually takes about 3 wraps before truly seeing results. I am bummed. I was really hoping to get rid of the flabby skin asap. I think I'll use it closer to vacation so I can try and lose more weight.
  • @trixiesmom8 yeah, that's how they say it works. I guess you should use it the day before you leave on vacation so that it'll last a few days. I doubt it lasts longer than a week, but let us know :)
  • @perly it stays working up to 72hrs after taking it off. You have to pretty much drink your weight in water, cause that's how you get rid of the toxins. So I think I'll try it like 3-4 days before we leave so I can drink the amount of water I need to without having to pee all the time. Cause trying to drive 12-13hrs in a car while having to pee a ton doesn't sound like a good idea lol. I will surely let you know how it goes tho.
  • @trixiesmom8 yeah you're right (I forgot about that part). Im still kinda iffy about it but I truly hope it works for you :)
  • Its funny i see this post as soon as i sign on, havent been on here in forever but may need it again soon :) anyways i recently started selling It Works products. Im happy to help anyone out that is interested so feel free to email me TightToneFirm@gmail.com def helps with the "mommy belly"! Results can be permanent depending on the person and their toxin intake, etc, No product is a miracle, im happy to answer any questions :) browse Https://TightToneFirm.myitworks.com
  • @Trixiesmom8 one of the tips ive given the girls ive wrapped ..when you shower before doing the wrap make an epsom salt paste and lightly scrub the skin, helps open the pores.
    You want the cream on the wrap to soak into your skin so dont shower or wash off right after. Rub any excess into the skin :)
  • @mommy2b123 thank you! My friend didn't tell me any of that. She just gave me all the info I could get myself. How long should I wear it for?
  • @trixiesmom8 no prob, wanna make sure eveyone is getting max results :) And youve definitely got the water part right! You can wear it 45mins-8hrs im sleeping in my next one! Lol
  • Lol @mommy2b123 what do you recommend on how long I should wear it? And when should I wear it?
  • @Trixiesmom8 1st time wearing i would say 45mins-1hr but as long as it feels comfortable and no reactions then as long as you want!
  • @trixiesmom8 youre welcome! Good luck! Take before and after pics & measure to really see the results :)
  • I did my wrap tonight, I have drank tons of water and freaking peed a ton lol. Only a little result but you can't really tell. I'm hoping the next few days will be good tho.
  • @Trixiesmom8 lol awesome! Def keep drinking water! Peeing tons is good because you're getting rid of the toxins! Results can be seen after taking it off but sounds like you'll have awesome ones within the 72hrs! :)
  • @Trixiesmom8 how'd it go after the few days? Do you have before and after pics?
  • It went well, I noticed a difference in about 24-48 hours. No I completely forgot to take pics cause I was in a hurry to put it on as it was getting late.