gender?

edited March 2013 in Pregnant
is that what i think it is?

http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s529/Joe_Katie_Thomas/Snapbucket/BFC37CC2-orig_zps0bf88841.jpg

this is the first time using photobucket i hope it works!!! :)

Comments

• The link works, but idk, I'm not good at reading ultrasounds. :(
  • What exactly am i looking at? It looks like the baby's whole body and if im right, i doubt i'll be able to tell. Maybe one of the other Pregly's can tell you what they see...
  • I see a spine, like it's the babies back
  • Maybe it is a bad picture but I was thinking that to on the left I see boy parts
  • @hope_4_baby_boy is this a full body picture?
  • How far along are you? If it was visible, I think they would have told you. Good luck! I can't tell at all. Lol
  • Def a boy ( if I'm looking at it rite )
  • @perly I am not sure where the babys legs are.
    @captivated I am 14 weeks 4 days when ultrasound was done. now I am 15 weeks one day. @mrz_jackson you must see what I see. lol
  • It looks like a view from underneath like the baby is sitting on the camera and in that case it's a boy, but they would have told you If they knew and they should have told you what this was a picture of lol. It also looks like the back of the skull and neck because I see eye holes and spine.....
  • @mummy_to_be that's what I see is the eye holes and spine.
  • See, i can make out the baby's profile. Looks like the baby is facing down. I can see the baby's head and body and i barely make out his legs. The way im looking at it, i can't see any privates at all. That's why im asking what exactly am i looking at here. I hope you do get your boy :)
    Im sure your technician would've told you if she could see anything.
    Blue dust sent your way :)
  • this was just an in the room ultrasound done by the dr that's y she did not say anything about gender. she did point out arms, had and spine. the baby ifs facing down.
    ty @perly
  • Oh yeah. My doctor did the same thing when she did and ultrasound on me at 12wks.
    You'll find out soon momma :)
  • It's hard to tell hope you get what you want!
  • Im 13 weeks 5days and I have ultrasound yesterday and the lady say it was definitely a boy I want to show you my pic.... you have facebook?
  • @2girls_1boy yes it is joe katie Thomas
  • I send you a pm at your facebook
  • @2girls_1boy I did not get anything.
  • Ok let me add you
  • If you are not friends, it was sent to your "other" folder. Check that from a pc. You can't see it mobile.
  • Wht I've noticed is that boy have a bigger forehead I guess right with my pregnancy ultrasound and another girls I look at the forehead and was right both boys girls have a more round one