hmmm what do yall think???? im tripin here

edited March 2013 in Health
Ok sooo earlier today me and Tommy where ruff housing right and like 2 times he pinned me down right. And both I felt my belly pressed but no pain right. So the second time(which was the last one) I felt a small pop. Like if it was gass or those first baby kicks. So anyways we kept on like just talking and the kiddios fell asleep and the we had sex right. So we finish and he kept on like messing with me(TMI) and I like finished two times. Sooo anyways I went to pee and I wiped and blood came out. And like a cut cause I know it was not my period cause I have it around the 10/15. So then im like mmm mabe cause he got kind of crazy and I wipe only in front and nothing. It only came out when I would go like back like not all the way back but to the ending of the v and the beging of the bh. So I was like mmm let me wipe again. But I was normal blood not period blood. And I got like a sharp pain on my c section a couple of days ago. So idk what do yall think?
Im sorry for soooooo long but I want to put out all of the info out there. Soo what do yall think? Could I have been p...pregnant or did he just hurt me down there?

Comments