Getting very over it

I have no idea when I ovulated. I used IC opks to try to conceive with my last baby and they never came up positive. Not even faint. This time, to AVOID my ovulation days, I tested cd14 and it was very positive. My partner (now x) tried to do the dead cd15 but I said let me do a test to make sure. Once again very positive. He said I'll just pull out. And I said I'm extremely fertile as we both know and I'll probably end up pregnant anyway. He didn't care (we have a child and were planning another in dec anyway, and together 4years)... He pulled out with plenty of time to spare. I did notice I felt a little slimier than usual lol. Anyway around 5 days later we did the dead again, and he pulled out again. Ever since, I've had pregnancy symptoms. Don't call me crazy yet, I had them with my last from day one too. And even after neg preg tests and a neg blood test at 11dpo (which may not have been 11dpo), I never gave up because I just new and I was right. I've been experiencing:
Cramps
Very light headed on occasion
Nausea if I don't eat or smell cigarettes
A little gas
Veins have become visible in my arms
I think my areoles are growing
Sore gums
Lotion like discharge
Anything sweet is very sickening and chocolate was my favorite (so annoyed)
Craving veggies
Very exhausted (was very very sleepy last week but now just feel run down yet not enough to sleep)
Cervix came down and was hard, now it's become long, hard and is going back up.
Extremely clumsy

Gee probably more but you get the gist lol. These are almost everything I had with my last except I was very bloated last pregnancy. In just starting to feel a little on occasion.
Weird thing is, I'm just getting negatives and one crystal clear that has a faint line but that was about 4 days ago and it looks like an evap as now I'm just getting negative frer's. What the hell!!!!!! I totally forgot all about it today until I started feeling really nauseous from not having dinner. So I'm not just making myself feel this way. I'm going nuts. I just want it to go away if it's nothing!!!!!

With my last pregnancy, my scans showed a due date that suggested I fell pregnant on cd18-19 on a 28day cycle. I thought it was just wrong. Maybe I ovulate late? But why did I have a positive on cd14-15??? And how long will it take to show a bloody positive if I am?? I was 4 weeks 4 days or 4weeks according to my scan when I found out last time!!! Anyone have any suggestions or kind words for this poor mumma going crazy lol???
I'm now 2-3 days late for af (as far as I know(

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @homebirthadvocate yeah I was thinking I would wait until Monday which is 6 day past af. I'm really worried now that it is ectopic. Would that be a possibility?
  • P.s I have no tummy tenderness, just normal dull cramps under my pelvis occasionally like I experienced last time. And if I try to do sit ups, they hurt a little more
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah I know.. I'll have to wait it out I guess. A little worried that if I am, my last definite time I had sex was around 13 days ago, time before that (cd15/28) was 18 days ago.. If I get a positive late next week, I know something is wrong. @homebirthadvocate I know it might sound crazy that I am so positive I'm pregnant but this happened with my last pregnancy, even a blood test said negative. They thought I was crazy for saying I defiantly was and it just wasn't showing up, and low and behold, 10-15 days after sex (I don't know if I ovulate late) it finally came back positive.
  • Hey hope ur doing well today any updates? How u feeling?
  • Hey my 2nd didn't show up even at 8 weeks try fortell tests chick
  • @Jules haven't tested since Friday 3 days ago) waiting for my Internet cheapies to arrive before I do another one lol. @cheekyerin was your 2nd a boy? They say boys show up later and my first showed up at 4weeks 4 days on a frer and I'm 4 weeks 6days today so hoping it shows up pos when I receive the IC!
  • Sorry 2nd baby lol. Not first
  • Next time just go inside and call the cops to have her removed from your property. Fighting is senseless and accomplishes nothing. You're better than that!
  • Oops!! My bad!! I was just on that post and wondering where my post went! Haha. I'm so sorry!
  • @caprivated lol!!!!! That's ok
  • My 1st showed up straight away like a few days after miss p our 2nd planed no show even at 8weeks our 3rd souch was going on when I feel preg was a shit I think I missed missed my p ??? Bam he showed up no 4 was getting my car serviced walking around the shops oh shit my period was due yesterday shit really tested oh no really not now wouldn't swap him but so shocked
  • @cheekyerin hOw did u find out u were pregnant when u got your late bfp?
  • I'll give ya a ring today