It's going to be...

62 degrees & sunny today & I'm laying in bed with morning sickness!! :'(
I tried to get up 3 times today & it's not working!! Puking & nausea. The only thing that halfway helps is laying perfectly still. :'(

Comments

• Aw I'm sorry. Tried eating today? I was the same way though in the 1st trimester. The only thing that helped me was smoking pot. I ashamed to admit it. :(
  • How far along are you? I'm 12 weeks and still getting them.
  • @stephforever89 Lol I remember you talking about that. :) I've never done that but I can completely understand being desperate enough to try anything. I've ate a little bit. Sometimes it helps & sometimes not.

@monkey_girl I'm 9w5d. I'm usually starting to feel a little better around 12 weeks & all better by 16 weeks.
  • Oh no I'm sorry hope u feel better soon :(
  • That's good. Try some cherry popsicles they helped little bit.
  • It's not as bad as it used to. Hopefully it will stop ASAP! Hope you feel better too!
  • Hope you feel better im 13 weeks and feel terrible
  • Thanks, I finally got outside with the kids for about an hour, so at least I got out some. This too shall pass, right? Lol
    @jules @stephforever89 @monkey_girl @Maddysmom
  • Well I hope so some of these symptoms can be soo annoying sometimes but worth it in the end. I keep getting super hot which I didn't have with my daughter which makes it hard to sleep but I sure hope it passes soon!