seriously annoyed !

Well where to start I guess to get everyone up to speed my mom is always my annoying problem when I was pregnant with my 1st my mom was all about it me and her dad split because he beat me everyday then me and my husband got married she nor my dad went to the wedding when they found out I was pregnant with my son they pretended to be Into it and when he came they didnt want anything to do with him especially my mom if you put my mom daughter and son In a room together youll see my son sitting there by himself now with this pregnancy they just really dont care they dont ask about it they dont want to talk about it and I have a voice mail on my phone of them saying they want nothing to do with this baby ....and then she wants to tell me that im rude and ignorant..because she gives me rides to work so I dont have to spend money on the bus because my husband got laid off so im the only one working im so irritated because all she does is undermine me and talk shit sorry had to get this out

Comments

• That's so sad. No mother should talk to their children that way! Or talk about their grandchildren that way. I would not ever communicate with her if it were me. Is his family supportive? I don't see whyshe is being rude and ignorant... Your first baby daddy beat you. You got out of that relationship and found a man to marry how is that bad?
    So sad
  • Well my mil is a icu nurse but completely already talking about when all 3 kids can spend the night my fil lives 2hrs away and will make the drive to see the kids my mom lives around the corner from me and only sees them when I bring them over
  • How could a mom and grandmother act that way? Such a shame.
  • Shes a pillpopping drunk ...I cant try to be nice anymore
  • that's soo sad I'm sorry you have to deal with her. If she's going to be siding with one child of your over others she shouldn't be around anyways that's not what's best for them all. And I'm glad you have your mil for support maybe one day your mother will grow up. Just ingore her I know it's hard but she doesn't deserve to see you effected by her doesn't sound like sheu earned it maybe one day but it has to be on your time by your rules so you don't keep hurting and your kids don't need to have that hurt by her.
  • How old are you @Maddysmom16