whats for dinner tonight?

We missed out on a yummy easter dinner cuz my step moms cooking sucks lol so i decided to make our tonight we had ham mashed taters stuffing yams deviled eggs rolls and omg was it yummy

Comments

• What is everyone else having for dinner tonight
  • Hot pockets!!
  • We did ham flombe for easter was amazing but tonight I'm making avocado devilled eggs super yummy and healthy don't have to use all the mayo we both dislike mayo very much lol
  • @jules never had that but sounds pretty good what all do u put in it?
  • Well u have to cook about 6 eggs per one good size avocado, then just cook them regular hard boiled get then ready just like normal devilled egg then mash the avocado put little salt, peper, peprika, and garlic powder. Mix it all up place inside ur eggs and super yummy!
  • @jules omg that sounds amazing!
  • @wilsomom I know right I haven't really been craving anything in particular but sometimes certain things sound amazing and that was one of them so I made it and good thing cause my hubby loved them to and I felt good knowing they were healthy since its mainly egg white and avocado :) u should try it really fast to make too good as snack if u just make dozen eggs and share with the family! Since ur family is much larger then mine hehe
  • @jules yes, I think I might try that next time I go to the store, thanks!
  • @wilsomom ur welcome let me know if u get the chance to try it if u like it :)
  • We are having brats tonight:-)