It came!!!!!!!

I just went to go do a test and a drop of blood went in my pee. I wiped and yep, af came. I'm actually really happy!! A week and a half late. I still cant explain the very faint positives except that the test were read after the time ur ment to read them. But I did the same with my last using IC so..... I still tested my urine to see if it was a little stronger positive just to rule out mc and possibly ectopic, and the dumb test did it again!!! A white line. The control line took about 5 mins to show. Anyway I wanted to make sure I didn't get an evap line so just looked at the 10min mark and control is there and nothing else!! I can now start my new life without my x. I'll still get checked for pcos as when i was sick a few months ago, they did an u.s and it showed the possibilities but I never followed it up. Thank you for all your support ladies. I think I'll have a beer for breakfast haha!!!!!!!

Comments

• That's great! Glad u got result u wanted and now can focus on u and ur little one, like they say evertyhing happens for a reason :)
  • That's good news, I'm glad things will be easier for you to work on now. :)
  • @jules @wilsomom well I'm still scared. Went to the toilet and I'm barely bleeding! Ffs. Have either of you had an ectopic? Im still going to the doctors but I'm worried that I'll be shunned because I am getting pretty much neg pregnancy tests. I've been reading and some people only had a hcg of 5 which docs count as a negative and then next thing they know, they end up in surgery... My doctor is pretty good so he may give me a quick scan with his portable one. Grrr
  • I've never had one myself so I don't know much about it. Hopefully your dr will do the scan to see. When do you go?
  • I've never had one either af is probably starting out slowly sounds like stress made you late and still trying to be here. I wouldn't worry.
  • @jules @wilsomom it's very very heavy now. Must have been stress. I find it so so weird I had pregnancy symptoms. I've never had that happen before!! The doctor didn't even check me, he just said im fine lol.. We made an appointment for me to have the implanon rod put in.. Now I'm thinking about it, I'm so not done having babies :( I wish so bad that things had worked out with the x. He apologized today when he Picked our daughter up for the things he had been saying etc. I explained how his mum was just to interfering and he allowed it etc. hmmm I know not to go back because I know the outcome. Maybe I can ask him to donate sperm to me? Lol. I wouldn't but dam it's tempting. I love kids so much. I wanted 5!!! Or more if I could! I don't think I would ever stop If I could afford it lol!!!! Well thanks for listening to me ladies!! Good luck in your pregnancies xoxo
  • honestly you have time for more babies there are lots men out there who are worth it. u need time to move on from the ex then focus on you and ur lo and someone amazing will come along and love all you so o much I'm sure you will be married and want to have children with that man I have lots friends that been through this and have more children with their husbands and happier then ever!
  • Yeah, you will find someone. When I got divorced at 23 I was afraid I'd never get to have anymore kids. I had 3 & figured no man would want me, but I always wanted at least 6, now #10 is on the way! Just keep hopeful for the future & you'll find the right guy. :)
  • Asking for his sperm is in theory going back to him. Just because he apologized about allowing his mother to have a say in your daughter's birthday doesn't mean that things are going to get better now. It sure didn't happen in your relationship, why would he do it in any other situation? There will be times that you get along with him, and there will be times that you don't get along with him... don't bring another baby to that. You are young and you will meet a better man. Don't let fear make you settle for less.