Childrens shows

edited April 2013 in Just for Fun
Which are the ones you don't mind watching? Or actually secretly enjoy?
I don't mind the backyardigans or yo gabba gabba. Recently ive started to kinda enjoy the fresh beats band lol. Its just the music. Its kinda catchy and heck if it calms my kids down for a bit after they've ran around the entire house I'll take it lol! :)

Comments

• I think make way for noddy on sprout is so damn cute lol. And I love the theme music for poppy cat haha.
  • The cat in the hat knows a lot about that. My whole family loves that show haha
  • I don't mind mickey mouse clubhouse and Jake and the neverland pirates, also doc mcstuffins isn't bad some of the time.
  • I dislike them all equally :) I hate, hate hate cartoons!
  • @captivated I'm with you, I HATE cartoons, I even hate the sound of it playing in the background. I think its because I never watched them as a kid.

BUT thank God my 17 mo old only liked 1 cartoon and that's Bubble Guppies, which I have gotten used to.
  • I let my daughter watch them occasionally, but I'm not fond of children watching TV @excitedforoctober. Glad I'm not the only one! This is the third time in two days that someone has asked this question and I feel so left out! Lmao. Almost like I'm not a good mother because I don't like watching cartoons with my LO. Hehe. My son doesn't watch TV at all, but will watch Judge Judy, Judge Alex, Divorce court etc with me (we don't have cable, just a digital antenna thing, so that's all that I can really watch). My daughter watches cartoons at her dads all day when she visits. Here, she has a TV in her room, but can only watch movies because there's no cable. So I'll let her watch them before bed or if she gets bored during the day. :)
  • I enjoy my little pony xD i hate yo gabba gabba , just the song irritates me for some reason, my 3 year old loves cartoons , I don't let her watch as much as she wishes though , my 1 year old isnt interested on cartoons at all, she rather make my apartment a huge mess.
  • I like bubble guppies and fresh beat (I wish they were still touring) but I hate Peter rabbit, that show is teaching kids it's ok to steal amongst other things
  • Omg I hate Caillou!! (sp?) That kid is the whiniest spoiled brat! Lol
    We like Super Why, Cat In The Hat & Wild Kratts though.
    We only use a digital antenna, no cable or internet at the moment.
  • @wilsomom haha!! i hate Caillou too lmfao. Both kids are spoiled lol.
  • Oh man I like too many but our favorites are super why, the cat in the hat, Mickey Mouse club house, and Sofia the first.
  • Hmm I really like my toddler to watch little Einsteins whenever its on thats what i turn it to and I dont mind listening to it but dang give me a bowl of cereal and ill sit in front of spongebob all day lol
  • @starrxoxo9- I love watching Noddy w Julian. He's so cute! I thought we were the only ones that watched Noddy...lol
  • @wilsonmom I Hate him too!

My friends who have small kids too like yo gabba gabba. We actually had a conversation about the characters on that show lol
  • @juliansmommy aww! Lol! I like almost all of the shows on sprout except calliou and barney lol Tessa loves chica too, she has the squeaky chica doll and she carries it around all the time lol.
  • Mickey mouse clib house
    Doc mcstuffins
    Jake and the neverland pirates
    spongebob
    Powerful girls
  • Sophias thing right now is imagination movers and lazy town.she loves the music