Anyone know how to clean little kid chairs?

Like the little recliners and all that? My son has a chair and play pen i really want to clean but im not sure how exactly and i want it to be safe so if he puts his mouth on it. It wont harm him. Any help is appreciated

Comments

• Did you check to see if theres a cover that unzips? My daughters I cantake off and wash its just a pain bc the zipper is really hard to unzip
  • Oooh, I was just doing this today! I used some car fabric cleaner/spray and some oxy gel. I soaked it, sprayed it, scrubbed it then I put the whole thing in the shower and soaked it to get all the cleaners off. It was my last try before throwing it out. My girls had marker and pen all over it. I just brought it in from drying outside and it looks new again. I threw the can out but it was a car seat upholstery cleaner I got in the car section at target.
  • If its warm enough, i take mine outside and set it on a garbage bag. Spray it with the hose amd use a scrub brush with laundry detergent. Set out to dry :)
  • Im going to have to try that when I know its going to be a nice day like today would of been good. lol We live in Kansas so one minute its snowing the next its 80 degrees and sunny lol