Nervous

edited March 2011 in Second Trimester
Ok so I have my ultrasound appt tomorrow n I super nervous!! Anybody else feel the same way before their ultrasound?

Comments

• Ooooh yeah, I was scared that the measurements of the baby wouldn't be good and that there would've been something wrong BUT I was mistaken as long as you know your ok and feel good then things will go good for you!!
  • I was more excited than nervous. I hope all goes well!
  • I was very nervous and excited at the same time ur baby's fine
  • I had mine today. I've had two mc in the past 6 months so when I saw the gestational sac and it looked like nothing was in it, I was about to hope off the table and leave! The tech moved the thing around and all of a sudden I saw my little peanut! I heard the heart beat (160) and I swear I saw a tear in my husband's eye! I was so nervous because I'm 8 weeks and have no preg symptoms except painful boobs. How far along are you?
  • Im 8 weeks and cant wait to see my lovemunchkin. i have to wait 4 more weeks! ugh..midwives..
  • @sara102011 why so you have to wait so long? Is that a midwife thing? I was surprised at how much I say today, yoke sake, heart beat flickering, even the fluid around baby.
  • @suziq my sister says its a midwife thing. she says that they like to be more go with the flow and let nature take its course. I understand in a way.. but at the same time its like what if I go these 12 weeks to find out its etopic or something? My boyfriend says not to worry at all he knows our baby is okay. But I also think it might be twins and I dont want to wait so long to find out!
  • Im 20 weeks n its my fifth kid but ive never felt this nervous my heart is beating faster right now as Im writting...i feel good but I just feel nervous n all scwirmy inside...