another week gone

edited April 2013 in First Trimester
I'll be 8 weeks in an hour I know its not very far along but every week that goes is another week closer to the 2nd trimester and another step closer to this baby making it! Ultrasound in 2 weeks! O an I had a dream it was another boy :)

Comments

• For some reason I thought u were further along. I'm almost 6 weeks and feel the same way just want to make to second trimester everything is just much more relaxing. Oh and I had dream that I was further along and the baby was like crazy moving that I could see the entire foot and it was super far out like I could kinda hold it. Are u going to find out what ur having and r u hoping for boy?
  • I have a boy already I kinda want a girl but I wouldn't mind another boy either just want a healthy baby @jules just ready to be out of my first trimester so I can stop worrying so much
  • @lovemylife11 I know exactly how you feel because that is how I felt when I was at your stage. Now I am 16 weeks 4days. two weeks from today I have my ultrasound!
  • had dream my baby was a boy. which I have a 8 yr old girl
  • Ya I know what u mean I wanna be further along just cause so far I feel totally normal like I did with my daughter not too many symptoms which can worry me sometimes but I know its normal for me plus its early once I start showing I feel better lol. But u don't have too much longer :)