Am I just crazy?

edited April 2013 in Pregnant
I have always held the firm belief that you cannot feel baby's movements at an early gestation because baby is simply too small to feel...

Yesterday I felt something and chalked it up to gas or something. But for the last thirty minutes or so, I have been feeling tiny little thuds very low in my abdomen. Feels exactly when I first felt movements with my other pregnancies. I am about 10, almost 11 weeks now or so (I stopped counting the days as it was driving me insane, so seems to be breezing by without counting). Is this even possible at this point? Or just in my head?

Comments

• I personally think it's possible, especially if you've been pregnant before & you're laying very still paying very close attention. The miscarriage I had the baby measured around 11.5 weeks & he was as big as my palm.
  • I believe it! Same exact thing happen to me last night and i really thought i was crazy until i felt it for a good 5 mins but im only 9 weeks so im thinking mine was just gas???
  • I think its totally possible I felt my daughter early and she continued moving that's how I knew since it was my first. Plus I think if u had baby before and if ur smaller for sure can feel it. With my daughter before I actaully looked pregnant when I laid down u could see the outline like an oval I have pics of it and my daughter said its because I'm small.
  • I believe it because i felt my son move around that time. They say that if babies move that early its a boy and if u feel baby move for the first time at 5 months or so thats its a girl.
  • Hmm I don't know. I am showing slightly, but I have just contributed it to a lot of gas and weak abdominal muscles.
  • It might be! This might be your baby saying "im ok mommy! im happy and healthy!!" :)
    This is so cute! I took literally FOREVER to feel this baby move.
  • I believe it. Especially the way I saw this baby moving and jumping around in the ultrasound. My daughter was total opposite.
  • That's when I felt Emmalexa the first time. I didn't feel Edison until 19 weeks but it's easier to pick up when you know what it feels like. :-)