any of u ladys familer with skin cancer.

I've had sore on my neck. Its finally getting better. I figured it was from having dandruff this past winter or from dying my hair. Then I noticed on my leg there was a sore on my mole. I'm not sure if I scratched the dogs or my son. Its healed up faster though. It looks pretty normal looking otherwise than the little sore spot. My grandma has had skin cancer constantly having something removed. I may ask her. Oh I can't see the one on my neck.

Comments

• If it's healing or going away at all I would lean towards like hives or something but I'm no dr. If it doesn't heal or shrink or grows I would worry
  • Any change on a mole/freckle should be checked. It is probably nothing but you don't want to wait if it is something.
  • Anytime a mole changes (shape, colour, size) it needs to be checked out. When I was 17 I was a tanning bed junkie. A mole on my arm was suddenly raised, not a perfect circle anymore and darker. I had to have a biopsy done on it. Luckily it was nothing but I still have the scar to remind me that I'm pale and that's the way it's gotta be. I'd get it checked out, better to be over cautious with stuff like this imo.