I really want to choke him

My husband who is generally a pretty awesome guy has taken a turn for the worst....the past few days he has been in this piss poor mood that agrivates me to no end. First he works in the oilfield and I stay at home with our 18mth old and 30 wks with our 2nd....regardless my "job" is no where near difficult like his :-@ ive gotten over hearing that so many times that I careless to bring it up...but lately he has turned lazy such as instead of putting something in the trash he will put it next to it, clothes everywhere but the hamper, using several dishes for no reason etc....im left here to clean up after him plus my 18mth old which I can handle but being bigger its getting harder and im tired all the time. I try to keep everything nice but itputs me in physical pain to the point I dont sleep good bc Im aready hurting...he wants sex like 3 times a day and im not going to do it...if I cant get a little bit of help with cleaning or taking care of my daughter besides playing and loving on her then he can just stand in line and wait till im feeling halfway decent to perform but bc he just thinks im being dumb he walks around the house wirh an attitude, huffing and puffing, making comments like I guess ill jist do this or that since theres nothing better to do etc and if I hear that one more time im liable to choke him....why cant men feel our pregnancy/houswife/mother struggle even if for one day

Comments

• I don't know sometimes they have pms days I swear my hubby whose great most the time has his moment and I just wanna shake him and wish he be normal that day its ok I know ur very uncomfortable right now and tired and got a lot on ur mind but just talk to him after things cool down and when his in good mood. Just say u don't like having those bad days and that u try ur best but right now some things aren't as easy to do as they used to be and u would really love some help. I know when I'm just very calm which is super hard lol. But it works and I'm sorry his being pain right now I'm sure things will look up soon!
  • @firsttimemommy0928 Omg, you just described what is kinda going on with me right now lol. When my hubby gets into that mood, i sit on my ass all day and i don't clean and i still don't have sex with him lol.
    My place is already small, so one day of not cleaning usually does the job.
  • Im hoping this is temporary but if hes not crying over sex hes crying cause the house isnt clean enough or something....he can never just be happy lately which is worse for me now that im starting to get nervous about having 2 under 2 since he works in the oilfield im a single parent 80% of the time and I would just not do anything but hes perfectly fine stepping on stuff. And living in filth he will just complain all day everyday till I do something
  • I feel you! We are currently fighting because he won't help me mop...that's ALL I ask for now that I am 28wks pregnant because it kills my back and hips and like you said can't sleep from the pain after I mop. AND to top it off its only once a week that I mop since we both work full time. Ugh men!
  • @firsttimemommy0928 oh Im so sorry. Im real bossy with my hubby and when he just throws it off i cry lol.
    Im 34wks and Im still sweeping and moping and scrubbing toilets and bathtubs... the least he can do is come home and put things where they belong. And if he doesn't, hell breaks loose lol.
    I probably sound like a brat, which Im not cause i do take into consideration that he works hard but house chores are really hard on me and Im still doing them so he needs to do what i ask when it comes down to putting stuff where it belongs which is really not asking him to do anything.
  • I know cant live with them and cant live without em lol I have had a few preggo meltdowns over his laziness and all I hear is o I guess I dont work all day...well yes he does work 8 hrs 12 days at a time but when he leaves work he does just that LEAVES WORK we as mothers have a 24/7 job but its not the same I guess cause we dont get a paycheck every week
  • Guys sometimes go through what seems to be macho Pms, I don't think they even realize it unless you sit down and tell him, when my husband gets his "Pms" I just treat him nicer , he isn't mean to me when I'm all moody, pissy and looking crummy with my period so I am not mean to him when he is on his moody days. My poor Husband had to deal with my hormones trough two pregnancies and wasn't mean over them , so I just do my best not to kill him during his days lol, I think they come like once a month or every two months. And you are pregnant , if you can't clean, don't.. Don't do anything that will make you feel bad, when I was pregnant with my second I used to sleep when my other one was napping in the afternoon . I would sit on my butt most days after the belly got too big and uncomfy. Hubby used to help alot. But then again, when I get mad I get into Bitch mode lol
  • @firsttimemommy0928 you should just hang him upside down from your ceiling fan lmfao