smells...

edited April 2013 in Pregnant
while pregnant.... coffee smells like vomit! anyone else have this or similar experience?

Comments

• Omg I can smell every tiny thing from a mile away! It's so disgusting.
  • With my first pregnancy it was coffee too ugh I hated it!! With my second it was bbq potato chips. My husband wasn't even allowed to even kiss me without brushing his teeth first after eating those things! Still to this day I don't like the smell of those chips
  • well after talking to my husband he said the onky reason I am smelling that is because the machine needs cleaning. I am not so sure. :)
  • I always joke around and say that i have special dog powers (you know how dogs pick up on scents very quick) lol. I smell things everywhere. Give me your shirt to sniff, and i'll use your scent to get to your home lmfao!!!
    Jk. But i seriously do have a very sensitive nose right now.
  • @perly. lol I know how you feel
  • @hope_4_baby_boy lol. ooohhh the beauty of pregnancy lol.
  • Luv the smell of coffee :)
  • I call my nose the bloodhound. Lol
  • See my new name? This was the only post of yours I could find.
  • very nice @ Heather3girls1boy
  • Lol the other day was super crazy for me my hubby was ironing I could smell his spray from a different room and he bought more Gas for the lawn mover and came home I went out to the garage cause I could smell it from our bedroom soo then we were joking around saying they should hire pregnant women to help with investigations lol
  • My hubby's sandwhich made me want tk choke him out the other day...and it was only lunchmeat and bread. I told him with my K-9 senses I could smell a drug deal going down a mile away. He asked if I cared to test that theory. lol
  • When I was prego both times I absolutely hated the smell of leather!!