Had to show off this insanity.

edited April 2013 in Pregnant
You'd think it was twins. I won't be able to hide this much longer. I am SO not ready to tell everyone yet. I planned on keeping it to myself for quite a while. I don't need the judgmental attitudes from my family nor the lectures of how irrational and dangerous I am to go through with this. oh well. I can't hide it forever, obviously .

Comments

• How far along are you again?
  • 11 weeks'ish. @perly. I stopped keeping track. It was driving me inane and makes it drag by. It is probably just incredible bloating. But it looks insane.
  • Yeah i was thinking you were somewhere between 11 or 12wks. Its probably both baby and bloating. I mean you are skinny and Im sure any kind of bloating is very noticeable on you.

You look cute :) I know this is rude but screw what anyone has to say. Like i told someone on here, its your body, your vagina lol. Im sure you won't be taking food or money from anyone else to provide for this baby, so what do they care. Don't let negative comments get to you. Make it clear that their opinions are not needed. I know its hard to be like that with family, but sometimes family can be a real pain in the ass.
  • Thanks @perly. You are so right. I just hate being told that I am selfish and "not thinking of my children".
  • I was about that big by 11-12 weeks with Jack. You look great
  • That's a nice bump for 11 weeks ! Its cute !:)
  • Aww your so cute :)
  • omg you look gorgeous! but you are deffffffffffffffinitely not going to be able to just hide away!
  • You're welcome. I had to be harsh on my family too. When i got pregnant the first time at 18, i took everything my family had to say cause i knew i had been irresponsible for having unprotected sex knowing i wasnt financially stable to even raise a kid. I lost the baby so everything went back to "normal". A little over a year later, i get pregnant again (which is this pregnancy now) but Im in a whole different stage in my life and relationship. I can actually provide for this baby now without a problem. First thing my family said was "What were you thinking? Why didn't you wait longer?How can you make the same mistake twice?" and whole bunch of other crap. I still remember going off on my mom because she was the main one being mean. I told her "Im overage and married to the father of my first baby. We both have a stable job, we are owners of two cars, our credit is better than yours, and the only reason why i haven't moved out to my own place is because you need help paying the bills in the house. What else do you want? I can provide for this baby without help from anyone, so what's the big problem? If you have nothing nice or positive to say, keep your comments to yourself because i don't care for them!"
    I swear that did it. And she spread the word too lol. Its been nothing but nice comments ever since.
  • Is it weird that for some reason I want to rub your gorgeous looking bump ? You look beautiful , and I doubt you can keep that bump hidden for too long , and if people say anything , is your life , your body, your vagina and your decision. Screw their ignorant opinions or anything else they have to say.
  • omg I didn't look like that until 6 or 7months maybe it just happens faster after the first but yes I agree who cares what they say. It will be ok :)
  • Thanks so much ladies!
  • You look so adorable!
  • Looking Fab!