weight loss

So I started myfitnesspal on march 8th and as of today I've lost 10 lbs! I am 1 lb less than I was when I got pregnant with my second. I'm so happy I have like 70 more lbs to go but if I keep this up I could have it gone by winter :)

Comments

• That's awesome !
  • Good job! Keep it up. I'm working on it too! Ive lost my pregnancy weight but I would still like to lose at least 50 or so lbs of my "depression weight" that ive packed on before kids.
  • Thanks! @Kayleigh27 @Mrs_jackson.

Yea I packed on about 80 lbs of "I'm comfortable in this relationship so let me eat everything in sight weight" and that was in the first year and a half of dating my husband. I want so badly to wear the jeans I wore on our first date again :)
  • I was the same way to I packed on about 30lbs but lost it all now I'm working on trying to tone up
  • edited April 2013
    Good for you!! I've been trying too and have lost 7lbs since march 5th. My extra weight is also relationship weight put on over 9 years lol. I have 26lbs to go!! I'll admit I've been using diet pills (4 of those lbs lost since I started them), but also seriously watching what I eat and working out 5 days a week.
  • Good job! I have about 20lbs of I'm a stressed out student weight I need to loose from before my first. Now that I'm expecting #2 though I just don't want to gain too much more :(
  • Way to go!! I have about 20 more pounds to lose. I've lost a total of 8lbs since I started myfitnesspal, but have lost a total of 40+ pounds since I had my daughter(17m ago).
  • edited April 2013
    Thanks ladies! Good for you too @trixiesmom8 and @starrxoxo9 @frantastic I gained less with my second than I did with my first which I was surprised with bc with my first I saw a personal trainer until I was 6 months lol but I gained 38 lbs with my first lost 20 got pregnant for the second time when my first was 3 months old then gained 25 lbs with my second now that that 25 is officially gone I'm working on the first baby weight lol its soooo hard but I want to be thin again. I hate not wanting to take picture with my babies bc of how fat I am :(
  • And @trixiesmom don't you love myfitnesspal ? I'm addicted!
  • I gained 20lbs in school and then I gained 30lbs with my son. I lost 15lbs but now that I'm pregnant again I'm scared of gaining more. This time I'm seeing a trainer once a week but I know it's not enough. I've tried the myfitness pal but it was way too confusing for me. I know my biggest problem is I don't drink enough water, I hate drinking water, but I'm really trying to drink more.
  • I gained probably close to 30-40lbs over the course of the 4yrs when hubby and I got together. Got pregnant and gained only 22lbs. I was under pre prego weight by my 6 week check up and since I bf till she was 16m I lost about 20-30lbs more. We don't plan on having another any time soon, so hopefully I'll be back to the weight I want by then. I can't seem to shake these last 20lbs.

I LOVE myfitnesspal!! It makes me feel better knowing I have done some excerise even tho it hasn't felt like it.
  • Add me plz 51fran
  • Add me LeticiaHuggins ... but I only am friends with those that share their diary tho.
  • Ive had two boys and gained about 35-40 lbs with each. I am 25 weeks with my 3rd and I refused to go that route again so I've cut out pasta, soda, red meat and junk food and I've lost 51lbs in 4 months! my doctors said because technically I'm not dieting I've just cut out bad food and I take my vitamins everyday and drink tons of water me and baby are completely healthy.and the weight limiss isn't harmful. I started my pregnancy at 283lbs I am currently 232 and still losing and baby is gaining normally!
  • That's awesome @zekesmommy ! @iwantaboy18 I for the life of me can't figure out how to look up your screen name can you find me? Skinymama2be @YNVTish sorry I don't share my food journal yet maybe soon I'll be brave enough lol
  • I am down 24 lbs since mid march. Today I tried on jeans from before I got pregnant and they fit! I haven't worn them in over 2 years and it feels so good to have them on again! 56 more to go!
  • I'm down 29lbs since last may. I have another 50 to go. I just plateau a lot it seems. I gain a pound then its like that forever then I'll lose 1-2 lbs..stay there and then gain one back. Someone said its probably muscle *shrugs* I guess I need to switch it (diet) up but its so hard to eat healthy being so busy with work and kids. I'm really trying to drink a lot of water keep snacking throughout the day.