omg I'm crying like a baby!!!

So I just had to go through Tessa's clothes and put all her 9-12 month stuff away (since she's 20 months now lol) and I came across this little hat she used to wear and I started bawling my eyes out!! It's just really hitting me that she's not a baby anymore :( plus I'm PMSing bad so that doesn't help lol... Time goes by wayyy too fast!!!!

Comments

• I was just doing this the other day! It's so sad!!
  • @Ashley_smashley The first time I did it with her newborn stuff I got really sad, but for some reason this time really got to me!! Her clothes keep getting bigger and bigger and less babyish and I'm like nooooo!!!! Lol
  • I was goin thru my stuff the other day an found my 5 year olds first shirt an hat that the hospital put on him it was sad lol it was sooo tiny
  • Lol I've been making my nice pile and when it gets big enough I put it away in the bins and I got super sad but then excited for the new baby that I get to use little clothe again! I don't know what I'm gonna do when I'm all done :( I can't just get rid of all those cute things..
  • Just wait until she turns 13... or 16...or 18! Now I'm crying!! Lol ;)
  • Awww! I go through jacks clothes often because he's a chunk. I don't usually get to sad though :( I did have a breakdown when he was about 9 months.
  • I know exactly what you mean. I get so sad when I go through Julians clothes:( does that mean we're ready for baby #2?lol
  • Lol and this is why I have been putting off putting away her 6-9 month clothes and all the other ones after that. She is 17m old now, but still fits in 18m clothes, until summer hits. They grow so fast!!:-(
  • I have been going through all of her clothes since I'm moving and I just sit and look at them. It has taken me forever to pack her room! I want another one so bad!
  • I need to go thru Levis stuff again :( he's 10 months 20 lbs and still squeezes into 6m stuff. The pants need to get put away for sure because they are too short. Its very sad! He still fits in 9m and we've just started with 12m
  • @excitedforoctober- lol you and @nylasmommy are bad influence...lol ;)