Introducing the Pregly Support Team and an App Update!

edited March 2011 in About App & Forum
Pregly Support Team
When Pregly was released I never expected it to become this popular. In the early days I read every comment personally and jumped in when needed. With the current amount of new posts this has become impossible and at the same time has become more important.

A few weeks back I asked Mama_Kat to help me. She is doing a great job and has become something like "Mama Pregly" :-) by now. Many members turn to her with questions and seek her advice. This week another supportive member joins the Pregly Support Team: MrsDelRae! @mama_kat and @MrsDelRae - thanks to both of you!

We aim to keep the forum as clean and supportive as possible. When you find comments or topics that do not follow the guidelines then please contact us. You can also mail me (martin@pregly.com).

App update
If all goes well your phone should notify you of a new Pregly App update. You can download it by tapping through the notification pages. The update adds info for fathers, a food guide (what can you eat, and what not) and a huge list of baby names. The info for fathers has been compiled from your own input (thanks!).

Please let me know if you encounter bugs or strange behavior, I've tested it on several phones before releasing it. But it's hard to find all of the errors.

Enjoy!

Comments