week 9! just 3 more weeks!

edited April 2013 in First Trimester
I'm 9 weeks today! Just 3 more weeks and I'll be able to start getting excited!! I lost my first one at 10 weeks and 2nd one at 6 so if I can at least make it till next week I'll be ok! Wish me luck!!

Comments

• that is what I said to my co worker and she told me not.till week 16! idk what to think!
  • I was always told the first trimester after that the chances of u having a miscarriage greatly decreases
  • After 12 weeks, the chance of miscarriage drops to about 5%. I thought I would stop worrying as well at twelve, like I have with others, but I'm 12 weeks now and still worried sick!
  • Good luck sticky baby dust I read that after 10 wks and after hearing the hb chances of miscarriage drop
  • After my miscarriage at 14 weeks I'll still worry now that I'm 12 weeks with this one. I've just started feeling the baby move a couple days ago, so now I'll be paranoid checking! Lol
  • Honestly, i think that after having a loss or several losses the feeling of paranoia never really goes away. I had a loss at 17 wks and with this pregnancy i thought that as soon as i passed 17wks i would feel a lot better but i was wrong. Im 35wks right now, and im still scared that something might go wrong. I try to keep calm and not worry too much, but its always on the back of my mind. I don't think I'll ever have that peace of mind again.
  • Thats rough I'd be devastated if I lost one after 12 weeks