I hate waiting...

I started ttc in February, so its only the third monthbut it feels like it's taking forever. Af is due 4/21, I have mixed feelings about getting pregnant this month cuz I could have a Xmas baby. I just hope I get preggers soon cuz I'm getting too old.

Comments

• edited April 2013
    I feel the same we started ttc in Oct and nothing I'm starting to think its not gonna happen with my son it took 5 years and people told me once u get prego you'll just pop them out thats y I went on BC ugh I should have never did that now here I go again sad and thinking ill never have another baby it sucks
  • It will happen I was like that last month thought no way plus pretty much gave up and ended up pregnant from one time lol. Good luck to you and try not to stress about it I guess it worked for me to just stop thinking soo much about it.
  • @jules I really hope so cause I'm feeling dwn
  • @Roxy yea I know the feeling just try to.enjoy it make it fun do something romantic it will take your mind off of it and it will happen! And then next thing you know you will be feeling sick like I do right now but soo worth it :)
  • @2ndtimearound I hate the waiting game also my af is due 4/18 I took a test this morning and bfn I hope it was just to early so im waiting to see if ill be late...sending baby dust your way!
  • @roxy I feel for you it's torture waiting that 2 weeks after ovulation...and you did it for 5 yrs the first time. I will send positive thoughts for you.

@jules congrats so happy for you.

@3rdxsacharm crossing my fingers for you. I took a test today too, I know I should wait till the weekend but I couldnt help myself...bfn also.
  • @jules and then I got this app that tells me I'm late 7 days all it does is get my hopes up
  • Thank you! It will happen soon :)

@Roxy lol that's why I just stopped last month it was all just getting to me and making me upset. I figured I'll have sex when I think I would have good chance and then wait until my calculations of missed period and only then test cause I was tired of seeing negative and wasting tests. Hopefully it happens soon for you keep me updated.
  • @jules sure well