does anybody remember the website for the free/discounted sling carriers?

It was a while ago but there were some posts about a website that had free or really cheap baby wraps if you entered some promo code and all you had to pay for was shipping... I know its a longshot and probably isn't even offering it anymore but does anyone remember? Thanks

Comments

• Sevenslings.com
  • Are these slings any good @ericak22
  • I dont know @stephforever89 I use a Moby wrap. They look like nice quailty slings though.
  • Hmm moby was cheaper than ktan
  • I just got a promo code for seven slings. It's WC113SS. Says good for a free $40 baby carrier of your choice!
  • I have heard from lots if woman who ordered them, that they are crap...and that they fit very small.
  • They are not big enough and they shrink. Ordered a Moby this time.
  • I ordered one and used it once. It is very small and has no stretch. Very hard to get baby in and out
  • Avoid 7 slings. They are not good and made of poor material. Not even worth the cost of shipping.

• They're no good? :( ok thank u all for the info I guess I will look further into making my own lol
  • Promo code FREE
  • If u go to retailmenot.com they have a whole list of promo codes for all kinds of stuff. I got my sling from seven slings.com and I paid for shipping and handling only. I also had it custom embroidered lol From the same company I got an udder cover for just the s&h. That company ALSO has carseat covers that come with all kinds of stuff including the canopy so u don't have random people trying to peak at baby. My SIL has a sling from them and loves it. So far it has been really awesome, she uses it all the time.
  • I also ordered one when I was pregnant with my son in 2011 and the quality is not good, never even used it.
  • I just got mine in today. I'm gonna at least try it. The one person I know that has one loves it. If I would have paid a lot for it I would be upset if it was bad. But if not, no sweat.
  • Not good, and shipping was $17. Not worth it.
  • Oh wow I paid $11 for shipping! For the people who said it shrunk, did u wash it according to the directions? Also, when u placed ur order did u get the protection in case the product fit small so u could return it and have it replaced?
  • They suck. Its not worth the shipping. I wouldn't use mine in public. I got a Moby instead
  • @Wilsomom I'm going to make my own sling. Do I have to by that much fabric or can they just cut what I need.
  • heard they weren't good.. I used a babyKtan ..its like a moby ..but less work
  • edited April 2013
    They can cut what you need on the length, but the width you have to cut yourself. I got one of the seven slings too & it was tiny. I had bought the insurance to send it back if needed, which I did, & It was still too small. The homemade wraps are nice & easy, hopefully you'll like it. Wrapyourbaby.com has a lot of nice instructions & videos.
  • Oh k thanks this should help my grandma is going to help me. @wilsomom
  • @stephforever89 did you see the other post about how long & wide to make it?
  • @Wilsomom which post is that? About how long and wide? I just bookmarked that wrap your baby website for future reference thanks so much for the info :)
  • I got one and don't like it. If you get one get one bigger then you need like 2 sizes up. I got 1 size up and it was still to tight
  • Dang that gives me no hope lol