Need to Vent!

I need to vent. I am so frustrated.
- My man lost his job because he stayed with me at the hospital.
- I haven't worked in 2 weeks so I don't have a check coming.
- We have less than $100 to our name.
- Rent and 2 car payments are due.
- We are supposed to have our wedding ceremony June 8th and I can't get anything done and now there are several things I can't purchase (including the last payment on my custom made dress).
- I can't get excited about my pregnancy because I have been so sick. (I have always wanted to be a mommy so this breaks my heart.)
- My mother in law sent me a photo of the red dress she plans to wear to the wedding...she and I do NOT see eye to eye.
- Since the initial planning of the wedding, we no longer go to the church we were at so have to change the location, but DH and I can't agree on a venue.

I love him so much..but I'm about to choke him out. :)

Comments

• Everything will come together, just focus on what is really important to you.
  • It will be ok, just try your best to relax and do what you can do. Make list or something and slowly get the things done. Sorry he lost his job hope something better comes around fast.
  • Im so sorry :( I would absolutely put the wedding on the back burner at the moment. Being able to keep a roof over your heads, vehicles and food is number one priority, especially with a LO on the way!