Is it just me...

Or does it seem like EVERYTHING has a character on it. I've been trying to find my two year old a swim suit and some light weight night dresses and either they are boring or have a character on them or an ugly pattern. My mom is helping me on this quest and she called me from a store and the choices were Angry Birds, Dora, Tinker Bell, an "I don't know what but it's eyes would be on her Boobs and tongue by her girl parts, and I wouldn't let a child wear that" (no idea what it was but it sounded hideous), and Orange/purple camo. I'm not against charters but I do not feel that everything has to have a face on it. Honestly they kind of creep me out.

Comments

• I found at Marshalls some nike and Speedo no character just plain red..... the actually fit nice $9.99 each
  • If you have a Once Upon A Child, they have tons out right now
  • Children's place has some cute ones! We only got the ones that are shirts since Madison burns easily. I've seen a cute bikini one at target but hubby would KILL me if he saw her in it
  • I saw really cute once on totsy I don't like characters on things at all I don't know why lol. But that's why u have to look at smaller stores like Children place or what've u have near you. Last year one the swim suits I bought my daughter was from target it was super cute! Good luck :)
  • I love target for kids clothes. Their bathing suits are adorable!! They have some character stuff but it's mostly Carter's or circo brand.
  • yea..just you lol..I always see cute swimsuits!
  • Target. Most of daughters clothes and swimsuit's are from there and no characters.