im 20 Weeks Friday (update)

edited April 2013 in Pregnant
I still can't believe it, it went by so fast. I also have my gender us Friday :) were hoping for a boy. Wish us luck ;) how r u ladies?? How far along r my preggo ladies?

Its another girl :x

Comments

• edited April 2013
    im exited to know tag me when u find out blue dust ur way I'm 1 day due today i just wanna meet my son soon im very umcomfortable im the last april mommy i know everyone had their babies already :(
  • @waitingformybaby I sure will :) & thank u
  • Hope u get your boy...sending u all the blue dust your way mama...how is big sister Nyala doing?
  • Oh yea I will be 36weeks this Friday, I can't wait to meet my son.
  • @mommy2two hey thanks girl :) my hubby will b so excited if he gets his mini me lol. Nyla is doing great. She will b 19 months on sat. She's talking a lot lol & she's all over the place. Awe, ur son will b here in no time :) r u having ur third? Or ur second is on the way? congrats to u.
  • I'm having my second, we had our daughters around the same time, my daughter will be 19months tomorrow...my previous user pregly name was Isnino....did Nyala get her 18m check up yet?
  • I am 18 weeks 6 says and wonderful! Sending sticky blue dust to you!
  • @mommy2two hey girl, lol now I kno who u r. I didnt kno u changed ur name. I remember now ur having ur lil man in May. Was it the 21st? awe, how is ur Baby girl doing?

@hope_4_baby_boy awe, ur right behind me :) & thank u hubby wants his lil boy.
  • Doesn't the time fly the second time around?! I will be 30wks tomorrow! Can't wait till you update us Friday, don't keep us waiting!
  • Wow that flew by ! Hope u get ur boy :)
  • That went by fast, I remember when you first found out. I'm only 13 weeks & it's going s..l...o....w! :) Good luck at your us.
  • edited April 2013
    My due date was may 22nd..then they changed it to 24th...my babygirl is doing great she talks a lot and always hugging and kisses my belly lol.
  • I'm glad you're doing good! I can't wait to find out what you're having. I'm good just got my tubes tied last Thursday. I'm still sore today. :( hoping to be at work by the end of next month! I'm going stir crazy being at the house all the time.
  • @mommy2two awe, she already loves her lil brother. So cute :)

@excitedforoctober yes girl, it went by too fast. I kno that ur 30 Weeks BC ur ten Weeks ahead of me ;) r u going to do a 4d to see what ur son will look like? Lol, dont worry ill update when I find out. When I got my 3d us at 13 Weeks it looked like Baby had a ball sack or penis lol.

@mrz_jackson thanks girl

@wilsomom im glad u & baby r doing good :) I can feel my baby move a lil here & there lol. This pregnancy feels different to me. Sometimes I feel preggo then sometimes I don't. also, my belly is way smaller than wen I was pregnant with Nyla.

@starLilly hey mama, how is lil man? I bet hes getting big :) u tied ur tubes? get sum rest girl. my husband doesnt want anymore kids but then doesn't want me to tie my tubes lol. my hubby came to visit me in Cali about 3 Weeks ago. Not sure if I told u. He was here for two Weeks. Hes deploying this sat n im happy that I get to tell him the sex of the baby the day before he leaves :) I hope u feel better soon so at Least u can go for walks or just get out the house :)
  • He's great, getting so big! Yeah you told me he would be coming out before he deploys! I'm glad that he gets to be here to find out with you! Crossing my fingers that its a boy! Even if its a girl Nyla will have a sister close in age they'll be best of friends! Tag me when you update! :)
  • Congratulations!
  • Aww congrats!!!! I cannot wait to see how much hair your second baby girl has!!! Lol ;)
  • Awwww a baby sister for Nyla!! :)
  • Congratulations!
  • Thank u ladies, now I have to pick out a girl name BC I picked out a boys name cuz that's wat we were hoping for lol
  • @NylasMommy Lol, aww. Luckily we agreed to hold off on names until we found out the sex.
  • @veevee we chose r kids name yrs ago but only chose one of each. Now I gotta pick another girl lol. Did u pick out ur sons name?

• @NylasMommy, Yes, we agreed on a name for now, but it might change.
  • Awe another girl! That's great! At least you already have girl stuff. Are you guys going to try for another sometime in the future! Girl I had three girls before we got our boy then we had DeKari who was not supossed to be. But I'm so glad that he's here and that junior and him are close in age. They are 16 months apart. My oldest is 13, then 9 tomorrow, and 5! Keep me posted! Have fun with your hubby boo on his last night!
  • Aww congrats!!! I have a second girl due in 2 weeks!! We wanted a boy but at least we already had everything we needed for a girl aside from diapers and wipes!
  • @starLilly awe, u have a big family :) I think two is good. Doc told me sun bout the baby yesterday that broke my heart n hopefully it goes away :( my husband left this morning n he left Cali three Weeks ago so we werent together Last night :(

@morgDeebee congrats girl, I have everything for baby too but its all in Tennessee n im in Cali for a yr cuz hubby left to Afghanistan today so I have to buy newborn things that's all n diapers n wipes lol
  • Congrats 2 lil princesses
  • Awe I'm so sorry! I'll keep you and your family in my prayers! That sucks that you didn't get to see hubby before left :( girl I know you are stressing about everything, well I would be. Try not to worry and if you ever wanna talk you can pm me I'll give you my number. Stay positive mama! Hugs :)