Period 4-5 days early!

First month trying to conceive and all of the sudden my period comes 4-5 days early. So weird! At first I thought implantation bleeding but this is heavy like a period.

Here are my cycles since October.

Oct 26 days
Nov 26 days
Dec 25 days
Jan 24 days
Feb 25 days
Mar 26 days
April 21 days???

I really do think the egg got fertilized but failed to implant, but does it make sense, that my period would start early? BTW, my period was more crampy and slightly heavier than usual too. Im actually still on day 2 of it.

I tested as recent as 1 hour ago. BFN

Any feedback? Thank you!

Comments

• I'm not sure, but it never fails, as soon as you start ttc your period gets wacko! Lol It looks like you have really short cycles though.
  • yea, after I had my first baby, they changed.
  • they've usually always hovered around 26 days though. now who knows. I don't even know when im going to ovulate this next period now. guess ill just look for the signs.
  • Remember that February only has 28 days in it and since March came "on time" it may be a little off this time because of that. It does make sense when u say the egg didn't implant. Its possible that by the time it was fertilized ur body was ready to flush.
  • Your actually pretty normal, like she said February is shorter that could be. I think u should just try ovulation kit if you don't do other things to try figure out when ur ovulating.
  • I don't think feb should have anything to do with my shorter period. I have my periods marked on a calendar and I counted how long my cycles were since oct and this is the first month my cycle has ever been this short. Those are not dates, they are how many days in my cycle. But anyways, we'll see next month.
  • @almost5 @jules .....forgot to tag you girls.
  • Oh I thought they were dates. I had short cycles my longest is 28 days. It will happen!
  • I thought they were dates too lol
  • haha, yea, I def know they don't land on the same date every month lol :)