how do i pack a diaper bag for 2?

Do I use two seperate bags? My son is almost 18months. I'm due in few short weeks. What is good but cheap diaper bag? I had Walmart bag but the zipper is broken. Currently I'm use this simple bag for my son. But the not enough room for kailyns things too.

Comments

• edited April 2013
    I use one diaper bag for my kids, and I just have a regular Walmart Winnie the Pooh one that I used with my son. My son doesn't need much anymore and I don't overpack as much as I used to, lol. So it all fits. If need be I use the smaller bag that came with the diaper bag as well, but IF I do use that one it's generally just filled with toys or snacks.
  • It depends on where you're going too. If they're going to different places or classes (like the ymca or church, etc.) then 2 bags would be best. But I'd mostly use one & bring the bare minimums. The hospital might give you one, also the cute beach bags you can get make nice big diaper bags sometimes.
  • I bought a carters bag from baby's r us its super cute an very strong I used it for a newborn an 16 month old for a long time
  • I think she means her hospital bag. Kailyn is the baby due in a couple of weeks.
  • I have a Fisher price backpack that is great for two kids
  • @stephforever89 why don't you just replace the zipper on the diaper bag you already have? Its very easy to do and real cheap as well.
  • I just got a new one for my baby shower that looks like a big purse. My daughter will be 2 in a few weeks and i am due in 2 weeks. Im only using one bag unless the kids are going to be seperated then ill use 2. My 2 year old doesnt need much a few pullups and snacks really. Ive thought about putting things in big freezer bags then putting it in the diaper bag to keep them seperated
  • I may see if my grandma can fix my diaper bag. When my sister watches Isaiah he has to have a change of clothes of course diaper and wipes. It wouldnt hurt for them to share wipes and butt cream. So I may continue to use my diaper bag . Thanks ladies. @morgdeebee @perly @minx1018 @mrz_jackson @wilsomom @kitshay
  • Right now I'm packing 2 I'm reading all ur tips to make it easier
  • I use to have to diapers bags (kids are 11 months apart) but it was just too much. So I combined into one bag. A lot simpler. But now I just use a little kids backpack. I love it!
  • I would just get a really big purse and use one :)