Baby measurement

edited April 2013 in First Trimester
With reference to first trimester only: have you thought you were a certain number of weeks along, only to be told baby is measuring 2 weeks behind? If so, what was your outcome?

Comments

• With this pregnancy (im 37wks now) i went in to my first appointment thinking i was 8wks 5days and the ultrasound showed the baby measured 7wks 5days. I had another ultrasound at what would've been 10wks and then at 12wks and both times the baby measured a week behind. Then at the 20 week gender scan, the baby measured right on time. Now at 37wks the baby measures 2wks ahead of time.
  • I've been up to 3 weeks behind before. I'm assuming I just ovulated later than thought bc everything turned out fine. Are you talking about ultrasound measurement or fundal height?
  • @wilsomom, ultrasound measurement.
  • edited April 2013
    Are your periods far apart? Mine are usually 35 days or so & I think that makes you ovulate later. How are you feeling? Getting any energy back yet?
  • @wilsomom. Check your inbox on FB. :)
  • Ok lol :) I don't get on there much
  • @wilsomom; I am extremely fatigued! I don't remember being this tired with my first. Nausea is minimal. How are you feeling?
  • Just tired, although I get morning sickness really bad at night after a long day. Thank God the all day nausea is gone!
  • I was way more tired with my second than with my first!
  • edited April 2013
  • I wish you the best of luck and hoping for the best!