TMI! Embarrassing but serious question..

2»

Comments

• For the tablets though they recommend you to take them way before sex and be consistent with them
    I bought some but haven't used em yet
  • Wow I didn't. Realize there was such a high population of women that don't swallow.....I've never not done it......yea every once in a while I gag if it doesn't immediatly go down my throat but wow no wonder my ex's said I was the best they ever had guess I was the only one willin to swallow.....don't mind the taste maybe there's something wrong with me lol
  • Lmao hahaha I've done it once and i can't do it ever again for me its like clam juice like those stupid little canned claim blek market me gag just thinking about it
  • @mymomsanangel I guess you and me are alone in on this. I just asked my bf about it and he says ... well lol what do you think he says ;) but you know what before him I only did it rarely, with my bf now I love him to death so I just don't care, I like the reaction.

But imo, if he's willing to chow down on your no-no parts, its not like he can't get away from the taste, so you should be willing to do the same! At least once in a while
  • i done it twice with my bd/bf, (i was drunk both times, l0l), and it made me gag really bad. i cant do it.
  • I love the power, I guess you can call it . The way he has complete bliss.as for swallowing it just seems so much easier and not as messy as trying to do anything else with it
  • i give it to hubby till hes hard then we have intercorse ive been with him for 12 yrs since i was 13 i love him very much i lost my virginity to him at 18 he never wants me to take his cum in my mouth as he puts it its a waste as we was trying for a baby well now im preg he still dnt want me to he just said no i dnt want to make u sick bless him
  • edited March 2011
    As for me I don't like the smell of sperm and I don't wanna swallow it. Its gross I mean i love my man but I ain't gona swallow his sperm. But sperm is not bad and its not gonna harm ur baby.
  • I actually enjoy doing it and my bf loves it when I do. I wasn't sure if it was ok but now I know it is it is back on the cards :)
  • Since I'm on a no - sex rule u til I deliver, my bf is getting alot of oral sex.. lol. I don't mind it either girls! I never have.. I don't mind the taste! Lol but my gag reflex is more sensitive and I hate it!
  • Lol... @ashes ... I didn't say I 'never' do... I just can't seem to get over the mental part of it WHILE I'm pregnant... lol... just like @mymomsanangel , it just has to go down right away & I'm fine... does get a helluva reaction, though! ;)
  • I haven't done it since prego but use to and always swallowed for my bf I personally love the power I have doing it have some major plans for this weekend lol
  • I can't deep throat but my bf says its amazing anyway
  • @Rissalee7 ... ugh, I used to deepthroat, too- bujt this damn gag reflex is off the charts! I feel like I can't do anything right now! Lol :(
  • I was never able to but my bf is endowed nicely so he didn't expect me to be able to
  • I tried got grossed out and couldn't do it.. I mean I hate jello pudding and yogurt. So its Def a texture thing for me.. I wish I could to please him more but head and amazing sex makes up for it!!!! ;-)
  • Slumber Parties (one of those tupperware style sex toy party companies) sells stuff that you rub in the back of your mouth to reduce your gag reflex, I think it comes in flavors too.
  • No swallowing sperm won't do any damage
  • I do it For my fiance. Personally I enjoy pleasuring him that way as he does it for me. To me its just bodliy fluid Since its Not a child until it meets with the sperm. Its the Same idea as eating eggs. Which would've been baby chicks if we didnt take them away lol. My gag reflex is more sensitive now bit at the adult stores they sell deep throat spray That works miracles! It comes in Cinnamon, cookies in cream, mint chocolate, and more. Oh and it totally hides the taste if that's the concern. Plus it numbs the throat.
  • With the egg*
  • my husband doesn't have a balanced enough diet for me to like the taste, i don't have a problem with it, but he'd have to pay big time for me to do it now :">
  • I Swallow proudly :p