old wives tales

edited April 2013 in Just for Fun
Who has tried some of the gender predictions tests? What have you done and for those who know was it accurate? If only looked up on Chinese calendar and it says boy :) think I'm gonna try baking soda just for fun. Did intelligender with my first and it was right.

Comments

• Heartbeat was also fast with my first and it ended up being girl. This one also has fast heartbeat (160's) ???
  • Chinese gender was accurate for all my kids. Says this one will be a girl. Hope so! I did intelligender with my last and it was accurate as well. I'll probably buy another one for this baby this week.
  • With my first I did chinese calendar and the needle over the palm both were right!
  • @Jules what is the needle over the Palm?
  • I only did intelligender with my 1st it was right and the chinesse has been correct both times
  • The heartbeat one was rite wit 2 of my kids
  • Well u have it on a string and put have someone put it over you're palm and it either goes in circle or back and forth. I forget which one is which I'll have to.google it again!
  • Oh ok I did my wedding ring over my belly n it went in circles (boy) im really hoping for a boy. I have a 19 month old girl. Girls run in my fam tho I have 5 sisters and my mom has 2 sisters and my dad has 3 sisters and all girl cousins except one. Il find out may 22 at our 3d sono
  • What chinese calander are u ladies using when igoogle it a few come up and.there diffrent results
  • @septbabie my family is pretty much all girls. I have 2 sisters and my mom has 3 sisters, 1 brother...I had 2 boys, my sister had a boy, and my other sister had a girl then boy
  • @septbabie the sperm decides the gender, does your so have a lot of boys in his family? I'm hoping for a boy this time as I have a 19 month old girl as well and my mom is super annoying saying we're going to have all girls (it pisses my husband off)
    If you use the calendar you have to add a year to your age, there should be Chinese gender calculators where it does it for you
  • My bf has ALL girls in his family and we are having our second boy.
  • The only person who makes the gender is the make. The sperm is the sex chooser. So your aside of the family being girls will not matter. I
    I do know a friend who has 4 brothers he is a guy too. The male sperm must be real strong in that family because non of his brothers have girls out of like 5 nephews! Lol.
    As for Chinese gender chart it was wrong for me! I wanted to do an intelligender maybe next time!
  • His family is pretty split so maybe since I already have a girl maybe a boy? Lol a girl can hope :)