4 month olds

edited May 2013 in Babies Health
My daughter had her 4 month check up today and is 15lbs 15oz 26in long. She's in the 90% for weight and 95% for height! How's everyone else's 4 month olds?

Comments

• edited May 2013
    She's a healthy chunk :) Rowan was 15.17lbs and 26.5in at his 4 month appt if that gives you perspective. :)
  • edited May 2013
    She's gonna be tall! My daughter has always been super short. She's almost 17 months I think she's just now getting to 26 inches I don't remember her last check up I'll have to go look...
  • Omg @rtmommy that makes me feel better :) my best friends daughter is 9 months and is 17lbs 26.5 in they look the same lying next to each other lol. She only eats four to five 6oz bottles a day :)

@jules aw she is a little peanut!
  • Lol she is but she looks healthy cause shes short she also doesn't weigh as much as one would he age but she sure doesn't look tinny especially her face I still love baby fat face soo cute ha?
  • My girl just turned 4 months on the 2nd but her appointment is next week. She was short at her two month (34%tile in height but 91%tile for weight, lol) but now she's huge compared to another 4 month old at a class I go to, so we'll see if that's the chub or not, haha. (:
  • 25" (75%tile) & 17lbs 3ozs (98%tile) <3my chubby girl. (:
  • My 17yo son was always over the 100th percentile for height when he was little. Now his growth plates are closed & he's only 5'7"! So weird!
  • Makelvey had her 4 mo checkup Monday she is 16lbs 3oz 26in. And the day of her appt she had her first two bottom teeth break through :).