wtf. bf vent.

So I started working out and watching what I eat consistently on March 5th. Since then I have lost 13lbs and I am very proud of myself! In the beginning my weight loss varied and sometimes would be 3lbs in one week, sometimes none. For the past 5wks I have been steadily losing 1.5 lbs a week and I am totally content with that. Well today I told my bf "Another lb down!! I've been losing around a lb a week!" And he says "Only a lb? Shouldn't it be more than that?" And I got so freaking pissed. Um how about good job? What the f*ck. And then of course I'm overreacting. No I'm not! I'm proud of myself for making it this far! And also making this a lifestyle change not just a diet. Oh and yesterday I was really craving chocolate (aunt flo is here) so I bought a small bag of m&ms and he says "going off your diet already?" Umm no! But I can have a treat if I want to! Omg I'm so mad right now. It's like I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't. :'(

Comments

• I can so imagine mine saying the same thing, they are so insensitive! Jerks! But 13 lbs is awesome, keep up the good work!
  • Punch him in the nuts!!! Lol. Yes. Men are assholes. My husband would give me this look when i would lose less lbs. than i had lost the week before. They suck sometimes =\
  • @excitedforoctober thanks :)
    @perly trust me I wanted to!
    @2girls_1boy I know whenever I tell my mom she always congratulates me lol I mean it's not like I want a parade but a little support would be nice!
  • Screw him lol jk....remember how great you feel...if nothing else, keep telling yourself youre doing it for you and your daughter..keep up the great work!!!
  • Keep up the good work! They say its better to eat what you crave, so you don't over do it when you do eat bad! I just need to tell myself that! But being at home all day around junk doesn't help! Ugh I have no I mean none will power! Lol so good job to you! :)
  • Good job!! Guys don't think before they speak most of the time, so don't let it bother you. We will always be happy to hear about your success!
  • I'm sorry that wasn't cool at all I hope he can realize what his saying. And honestly since you are making a life change rather then just quick fix your doing amazing your loosing exactly what is recommended to keep of for the long run. Its also very important to stay normal and allow treats its not like anyone of us can go without any sugar forever. And they say it keeps a person going when we get a reward such as treat, shopping, even compliments. I'm very sorry that his not giving you the support you deserve and I hope he comes around. Maybe when u feel better just calmly talk to him and try to explain how it makes you feel ya know.But my opion great job! Keep up the hard work! :)
  • Men!! I'm lucky I waited to start dieting and exercising until he started bc he is all into it so I pretend I need help and he shows me lol! He feels useful. I too have lost 13 lbs in about 3 weeks but as I said he is doing it too it makes it easier. Maybe your man is afraid you'll be even sexier and won't want him anymore;)
  • Tell him it takes 1200 calories to lose 1 pound. See if he'd like to cut back more than that in a week! Of course, you'll have to explain exactly how much food that is bc he probably won't get it. Lol Good job on the loss though, that's amazing!
  • Men! I was telling my husband that I ran a mile and a half today in 16 minutes when I usually run it in 15:30(ive been sick) and goes really? I walk a mile in less time than that. Needless to say that pissed me off. What a jerk!
  • blah! men just don't get it! well I am proud of you!!! that is so awesome and a treat now and then is never wrong!
  • @starrxoxo9 i saw this and i thought this would come in handy for your husband lol...
    sounds about right to me! -
  • @perly lmfao!! Love it!!

@everyone thank you :) he apologized and said it came out wrong lol
  • Well that's nice! Lol my hubby made joke tonight I got so sad thanks to the hormones he was following me apologizing trying give kisses lol. I was like it's ok but I didn't like that joke lol..