Crazy weather

edited May 2013 in Just for Fun
Our weather is crazy in Houston one day it's hot the next it's cold and o it rained so hard last night......but I slept good

Comments

• Its crazy in Chicago too, rained all last night also. One day its 80 degrees then the next 45, now my son has a cold.
  • Same here in ky I hate it
  • Same here in MN. It's reminding me of Co. And it's driving me nuts with sinus issues.
  • Stupid weather!!! Im in Houston too and the damn rain woke me up right when i had fallen into a good deep sleep. I was so pissed. Now its raining and thundering again -_______-
    We seriously have all seasons of the year in one day.
  • I feel y'all, here in NC we had major flooding Last weekends. They are calling for more rain this weekend I don't think its going to be as bad as last weekend. Our temps have Been anywhere from 55-84 degrees.
  • Same in Ohio. It was nearly 80 yesterday and now they are saying only 56 for Monday. Plus we are suppose to have thunderstorms all weekend. I just hope this weather figures itself out before we go to SC in June for vacation.
  • See, what did i tell you. After all that rain, now its hot and sunny outside. Lol. Houston is CRAZYYY!
  • @perly the rain is on again and it's starting to flood by my house
  • !!!!!!!!
  • Yeah. Its keeping me up. Im not a happy camper right now lol.