I'm really sick****update

edited May 2013 in Pregnant
I thought I just had a little morning sickness but now I'm pretty sure I have a bug. I can't stop vomiting and I can't keep anything down, even water. I also have diarrhea and I'm sweating bullets. I don't know what this is but I'm so sick it's not even funny. And I have to take care of my 19mo, who feels fine apparently, because my husband is working. I seriously think I'm going to die. My son followed me into the bathroom while I was barfing and he just stood there crying the whole time. It was so sad.
***So I ended up calling my dad to come watch Dom until my hubby got off work. At 7:30 we went to the ER and I had to get fluids for severe dehydration. All the tests they did came back neg so they think it was just extreme morning sickness. They gave me zoferan and I was able to keep down some water. We got home at 3am and I'm feeling much better. Thank you ladies for the good vibes, it makes me feel good knowing that you all care.

Comments

• Well it could be a bug however with my daughter although I only threw up 5 times total I had diarrhea everytime. Hope u feel better soon either way...
  • I Know How It Feels WhenEver Im Sick And Throwing Up And My 18 Month Old Sees It She Is So Sad.. The Last Time I HadThose Symptoms I Was Really Dehydrated And I Mean I Had To Have 3 Litters Of Fluids Before I Could Give Them A Pee Sample Maybe Your Dehydrated And If Your Not Now Then There Is A Good Chance You Are Going To Get Dehydrated To Were You Can't Keep Anything Down
  • One of my pregnancies I thought I had just morning sickness too then it ended up being gastroenteritis, which sounds like what you have. You might need to go get fluids. I hope your hubby can help soon. :(
  • Glad youre feeling better! That sounds just awful.... :(
  • Glad you're doing better!
  • I'm glad you went in! Try not getting too hungry or dehydrated if you can help it, bc it starts that vicious cycle where you can't hold anything down.