happy mothers day ladies

edited May 2013 in Current Events
& its also my 31st birthday :) & I made 22 Weeks & most of u guys kno im having another girl. Her name will be Nylani jaydeth Thompson :x hope u ladies have a great day. Im sad BC my hubby is not here with me. He's deployed :(

Comments

• Happy mothers day & happy birthday to u mamas...I love the name pick it goens perfectly with Nyala...sorry about your husband's deploymen remember he's doin this for u guys.
  • Deployment*
  • @Mommy2two thank u so much :) I picked her first name n hubby chose the middle. I bet ur ready for ur lil man to come out! I hope u update us. Happy mothers day to u too hun :)
  • Awe happy Mother's Day to you too! Love the babies name! Super cute! Happy 31st birthday! Sorry you're sad bout your hubby. :( take yourself and Nyla boo to dinner since he isn't here! :) hope all is going well with you! Hugs!
  • @StarLilly thank u girl :) so far I get to chat with him thru email, instant messaging, then Skype so it helps a lot. Lol, im just emotional that its my b d n its mothers day n lol being preggo makes it worse. I hope u have a wonderful mothers day girl, big hugs :)
  • Happy birthday & Mother's day! My hubby's bday is the 8th so it falls on Mother's day once in a while too. :)
  • @Wilsomom thank u & happy mothers day to u :)
  • Happy Mothers Day and Happy Birthday! What a special day!! :) :)
  • @Excitedforoctober thank u girl, happy mothers day to u too :) my day was pretty good. I was stuffed with food all day lol
  • Oh girl I ate sooooo much too! :)