she had to stay

edited May 2013 in Babies Health
Well we were supposed to et discharged today... here i am at home and Laila is still at the hospital being treated forjaundice. Leaving her was the hardest thing ever i cried the whole time. Im going back first thing in the mornong since they wont run another test till 5am. I miss my baby!!!! My mother in law kept my 2 year old tonight so i could try to get a little sleep.

Comments

• Oh my I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully she can come home today.
  • My son stayed 10 days in the nicu. Its rough but she will b home b4 u know it.
  • Oh im sorry! It does feel awful to come home without your baby, but hopefully she'll only be there a couple of days and then you'll have her at home like it should be :)
    Lets know how she does.

Ps. I promise to not take over this thread lol. Im sorry.
  • I'm sorry, hopefully she's much better very fast and can come home with you. Try to rest as much as you can though. Keep us updated!
  • My son had to stay, because my water broke before I could get my group b test so they kept him just in case. I went up there every two hours to feed him. It was really hard each time I left. She'll be home in no time! :)
  • Aww I know it's hard. My daughter had to stay in the nicu while I was in the hospital and for 4 days after. We went usually 2-3 times a day and it never felt like enough. It's heartbreaking but it will be over before you know it! Stay strong ♡
  • @everyone she was able to come home today!!!

@perly no worries!
  • That's wonderful news! Im happy for you :)
    Now, go enjoy that baby girl!!! ;)
  • That's great news! I've never had to leave a baby behind before, I couldn't imagine.
  • @wilsomom i was a mess and my husband just couldnt understand. I knew leaving her was the best, but leaving without a baby is miserable.
  • That's awesome. Have fun with the new addition. :)