Money making ideas?

I'm trying to think of ways to make a little extra money while my husband is in recovery. So far I've thought of a garage sale, selling baked goods at a farm market, selling items at a flea market, writing an e book (that might take a while though lol), selling home cooked meals to deliver.

Any other ideas out there?

Comments

• Ur slings if u have fabric laying around.
  • @stephforever89 I don't have any at the moment, but that's a good idea! Thanks!
  • Book reviews. Most library cards are free.
  • Crotchet hats, make baby girl bows, make baby blankets, make and sell diaper cakes.
  • @stephforever89 I read lots of books, how do you get paid for reviews?

@PaulJrsMommy I'm not sure what a diaper cake is, I'll have to look that up, sounds interesting! Thanks!
  • I'm not sure Lol. I've heard its a pretty quick way to make extra cash.
  • Making tutus, homemade clothes like dresses if your good a sewing. Cleaning houses for old people.
  • Its a diapers made to look like cakes. Its cool. My sister makes them. I had one at my baby shower. My fiancee grandparents made it and bought some atuff to add to it from someone who makes stuff for diaper cakes. Like a baby spoon and a wash cloth rolles up with mesh fabric on it to look like a lollipop its adorable.
  • @PaulJrsMommy Yeah I looked them up, they're adorable! If you don't mind me asking, how much does she get for them? Do you think you could sell them at a flea market stand or would you take special orders online or something? Thanks for the info!
  • edited May 2013
    Baby Shower Planner. Lol Never heard of one of those, might be a neat job. I would hire one, if you lived in my area lol
  • Coupon! Start couponing (is that even a word lol) and sell stuff to your family and neighbors.
  • I'm not sure how much she makes or of she even does it anymore. I'd ask her but she's pissed at me :/ maybe someone online made a page about it.
  • Look on etsy, see if there is anything you could make. I got a $66 pendant from there thinking it'd be a semi nice metal, nope, it's the cheap cheap stuff and she just stamped Madison's name in it, probably made $60 off of it
  • Mobile spray tanning. Brings in good side cash.
  • edited May 2013
    Here's a diaper cake my sil made for me!
    Photobucket

I really wanted to start crocheting 2 years ago I bought patterns and all... Still haven't started lol
  • I see ppl settling them on craigslist for like 35/45 I suppose it depends on how nice you get them looking. The ones I see on craigslist don't compare to this one my sil made us. Some ppl might be picky about the diapers in it... You could just charge more if they want the spendier pampers or huggies. My sil used target ones which was perfect for boy color
  • @LeviLuv8 That's amazing! I could totally do that, I'll just have to figure out how to start advertising & selling them.