last minute birthday party

We are throwing our 2 years old a last minute birthday party on saturday now that Laila is here. I need to order a birthday cake tomorrow should i get it at frys,target or walmart? Ive never ordered from any of the places so not sure who has good cakes. I want a dora one but can always get a plain one and then get dora stuff from the party store. Anyone have any input?

Comments

• We did Sidney's from Wal-Mart last year. It was very inexpensive, it was super cute and very tasty. Hers was Winnie the Pooh.
  • I ordered my baby shower cake from Walmart it was so adorable and really yummy!
  • Do u have a Sams Club where u live? They have yummy inexpensive cakes.
  • @excitedforoctober i do but i dont know anyone with a membership and if they are the size of the ones from costco its way bigger then what i need.
  • We get walmart cakes at work every month for employee birthdays and they are SO GOOD. I check the box every time because I just can't believe they come from walmart lol.
  • Just go to Walmart or target. Sometimes they have decorated ones you can take other wise just ask how long it would take to make a Dora one!
  • I order from Walmart a lot I always order the day before
  • Im gonna go look at walmart today thanks @everyone!!! I may just get a plain one and add my own dora stuff to it.