Vent about a vent!

My mom's ex-best friend put up a vent post on fb that was very obviously about me. She claims it was talking about a different friend of hers, but it's too coincidental. I'm so sick of people judging me for having a large family!! I can't stop crying, I usually don't let these things get to me bc I know ppl don't understand my position, but I just can't take it anymore!! If you're friends with me you might be able to see it. I tried to defend myself, but it's pretty futile. I'm sick of people assuming things about me without even knowing me.

Comments

• Keep ur head up and focus on ur family. That's all that matters in this life. Forget the hateful people out there. I know that's easier said then done especially when people are taking digs at ur family but remember ur better then that. Keep positive and keep moving forward w a light heart. God has plans for each and ever one of our lives. Forget the fools that like to act superior.
  • You tell that @*#%&;&+@*% that she's only allowed to talk about you or your large family the day that she has to financially provide for all of you. Until then, she needs to shut her pie hole.
  • Who cares what she thinks... she's just one person who sounds like is not part of your life andsince mom isn't her friend either sounds like u don't need her on your fb.
  • Thank you guys. I think I'm just in a low mental state right now & it bothered me more than normal. @mommyof3girls @perly @jules
  • It's ok we all have those days.
  • I have a big family also. I would understand if you weren't capable of taking care of your kids, a not so good Mom or getting assistance or something but you're not! There isn't anything she can say because you and you husband take care of your kids, and in my opinion of what I've seen and heaed from you is you're a great Mom! Tell her to shoosh!