I just had a panic attack!

edited May 2013 in Health
I've never had that happen before. I felt like I was gonna throw up then I couldn't catch my breath & my chest got tight & I started hyperventilating. My son called 911 but it quit before they got there. My heart is beating fast & I'm shaking. I'm gonna lay down & rest.

Comments

• I'm sorry that's no fun. There are many ways to control them. Just in case u get another one I would do some research do u can get it under control very fast.
  • @jules yeah I was trying to remember what to do & in the heat of the moment I thought I was supposed to hold my breath, but that didn't work lol. I'll def look that up. I was trying so hard to stop breathing real fast & shallow but it's like my body wouldn't let me. Scary!
  • The poor kids were scared to death too! It was so sad the looks on their faces!! My youngest girl thought I was dying! :( Looking back it was a little funny (to me, not them) bc I was trying to tell the kids I was ok & explain what was happening & comfort them in between breaths! Lol
  • I'm sorry :( hope u feel better, you are just under too much stress right now.
  • Oh no! Scary! I've never had one
  • I'm sorry that's very scary I would have done same. I'm glad it went away though :)