Seriously!

Ok so I posted a while back a picture of a dress that I was going to have to wear (I posted it on here but deleted it all) and I asked for options. Well the person who picked out the dress didn't like that I posted it or the comments that ya'll left for me (She somehow searched the internet and found it...) Anyway.... This shit is still going on! Get over it we don't have the same taste in clothes im so sorry! Ugh its beyond annoying.
Sorry if you have no idea what im talking about im just so sick of getting text from my brother begging me to say sorry to her in person about it all.

Comments

• Was it the bridesmaid dress? Shes dumb I wouldn't apologize its ur party ur day not hers
  • Omg, really? Its still going on?
    Have you talked to her in person since all of this happened?
    Cause i know that I've had to apologize in person about something before and even though things didn't go back to how they used to be, the actual problem was left in the past after i apologized.
  • @2lilblessings it was actually backwards. It was the other girl's party. But still she should've let it go by now.
  • Ya its her day and I get that which is why I backed out when I did because I knew I would just be in a pissy mood all day in that dress and I didn't wanna be like that.

Yes its still going on its ridiculous. Ive said sorry so many times no not in person because she says she doesn't wanna see me but yet wants me to go to her house (with out my child, this is what they said) to say sorry to her face. Apparently me posting for opinions on here "hurt her real bad".
  • See, she's in the wrong. She needs to suck it up and move on. Maybe i sound harsh, but that's annoying. You're not a toy. She doesn't get to manipulate you just because you disagreed with her.
    She should've been more straight forward with her bridesmaids. If i were her, i would've been the one to say "this is the dress i want you all to wear, if you do not like it or if you're not comfortable wearing it, you don't have to be part of the wedding party." and then leave it at that. I mean, if it were my wedding, of course i would expect my bridesmaids to wear what i want them too, but i wouldn't make anyone uncomfortable. If you don't like it, you don't have to be part of it.

She's crazy. Ignore her. Tell your brother to tell her to leave you alone.
  • Sounds like she needs a life to be honest. She shouldn't be asking for an apology in the first place that's just crazy. I like we all sometimes feellike err deserve I'vone however if I had to search for one then your forcing the person were if I ever got one I would want it to come from their heart and the only way that's possible is top let them all it in their own way and timing. Which you already done she's not wanting to take that then she's control freak which if I were your brother I would be running the other direction. Plus she sounds heartless she should try be understanding that someone may be uncomfortable in what she picked and rather then being rude try help the other person find solution. Plus her talking about your post and making it such big deal is soo weird it's like she's looking for drama in general. I hope she can grow up some day for the sack of your brother.
  • Omg! She needs to let go an move on. Sheesh! What a dumb thing for someone to drag on. Who does that???? There r way more important thing in life than a dress.
  • edited May 2013
    Wow she's being ridiculous and awfully petty. This is why I hate weddings. People lose sight of the marriage and are only worried about the party.
  • While I think its crazy for her to still be upset about it, I also think its crazy to throw away family because of an apology over something pretty trivial. Maybe be the bigger person here. Say you're sorry you hurt her feelings, bit you needed a place to vent your feelings.
  • Ive said sorry already (not in person) but that isn't good enough I guess.

No one seems to care about my feelings though. About how everyone (even family) said how awful I looked in the dress and how everyone said "no you can't wear that" forcing me to tell her that I didn't want to wear it. Then when it blows up no one wants to fess up to agreeing with me about how I looked in it and how they all told me I should tell her.
  • Well I'm sorry all this is going on I would be hurt too. I hope it blows over very soon!