double back to back stroller

Anyone have any suggestions? I have a toddler and a future infant on the way. Looking for a back to back not side to side.

Comments

• I'm looking into the graco 12 in 1, looks pretty neat
  • My husband just bought a jeep wagoneer back to back double stroller and we LOVE it!!! He found it at a used store called The Yard Sale. It is in perfect condition, just needed to be cleaned up a bit. This model is around $190-$200, we got it for $65. So if you're worried about price I would definitely check out discount stores and craigslist. You never know what you might find!
  • I need one too I found one its called kinderwagon and looks great its only 21 pounds and umbrella folding !
  • Bump I'm going to need a good double stroller too. I'm thinking of getting a jogging stroller though because I like/use my single jogger way more than my regular single stroller.
  • I like the graco 12 in 1 but it wouldn't fit n my truck :( @Frantastic if u like the side by side double check out the city mini double I love it its light weight easy to fold an fits thru every doorway .
  • @mrz_jackson wait, it wouldn't fit in your truck?? Crap, it probably won't fit in my Chevy Malibu, sad day :,(
  • Well my truck has a 3rd row seat with very very little room so that's y it wouldn't fit
  • I have a baby trent one and I love it holds any car seat and has different seating positions
  • I'll look into that one @Kimberly4411

I was looking for more of a jogger but that one looks nice @musicmomma
  • @frantastic I want a jogger too! My single one is a jogger and I can't see myself getting a regular one.
  • @2lilblessings I'm liking there jogger. Is that the one you have?
  • No I like joggers but tires are huge won't fit on my car I think mine is called fusion gotbit at babies r us
  • @2lilblessings Thanks!

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions! :)