Does it looked like I have dropped?

I keep getting comments that its looked like I dropped but I honestly can't tell so I thought I'd share a belly pic and see what you guys think :) I am 33w 5 days...please excuse the mess in the background, I took the pic in our "storage room" as it has the best light :)

photo photo.jpg

Comments

• It looks really low to me. Do you have a pic from recently before you got the comments to compare?
  • Looks low but need to compare to be really sure. ;)
  • @wilsomom looking through my phone, thought I did but I don't. Feels like he is lower because of the shooting pain that I get in my vagina while walking sometimes.
  • Looks super low to me but like they said have to compare. Also can you breath easier then before
  • I think you have. But with DeKari I carried low my whole pregnancy. If its people who see you on a regular and think you dropped, you may have!
  • @angie87 now that you ask about the breathing I realized that yes I have seemed less out of breath than before.

@starlilly yeah you guys are right, for people that don't see me they would need to see a before pic as well.
  • It kinda does when I was pregnant somedays my tummy looked low and sometimes high I was weird btw I have the same bathtub do the bubbles still work on urs lol I never figured how to use the water spray
  • If you can breathe easier, have less heartburn & have to pee more then you probably have dropped. :)
  • Could be but I was low with my daughter the entire time . Wish u had pic before you compare to.
  • @2lilblessings I actually don't have that tub lol My bf's cousin sent over her baby boys hand me downs in it

@wilsomom DEFINETELY have to pee more, never had heartburn though.
  • edited May 2013
    O lol btw ur tummy looks cute
  • Awww ur belly is soooo cute!!! It definitely looks low to me. Yaaay you're getting close:)
  • @juliansmommy thanks girly, time is flying by so fast that its insane!