Happy mommy

My baby girl peed in her potty for the 1st time this morning. She came in the bathroom when she woke up ( I was in there) she pulled at her diaper, so I asked her if she wanted to sit on her potty. She smiled, so I took it off. She sat down, and then a minute later it played music. I was so happy I almost cried. She is 20mos and just growing up too fast.

Comments

• Awesome! My daughter does the same thing but seems to.mostly like going on her princess potty in the morning, before & after a bath. I havent really started potty training just introducing it a littke bit! Good for your big girl!
  • Yeah we aren't exactly potty training. We bought her the potty at 18mos and just kinda got her used to sitting on it, in clothes first, then just in a diaper, and now bare butt. I wasn't expecting anything, and we aren't pushing it till after she is 2, but hell, if she can do it on her own, that's even better lol
    Yeah she it this morning after she woke up.
  • That is awesome!!!! I can't wait for my little dude to get there.
  • Im with you..my 21 month old has the worlds WORST diaper rash..so i decieded we would just go diaper less to let it air out. After peeing twice on the floor lol she just peed and pooped in the potty!!! Im so excited too. I had no intentions of potty training her yet, with a 4 week old and a three year old i wasnt sure id be up to it. Buti think i may go with it for a few days lok with my three year old, he went three days before he was pretty well trained, hopefully she can do as well! If not, we shall try again in a few months lol