what does this look like ??

edited May 2013 in Babies Health
She's had a fever since Monday an she just started a antibiotic this morning just now I noticed this on her an she's scratching like crazy. Is this from the fever or allergic reaction from the antibiotic ?

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x441/ashleyjackson87/20130523_225950.jpg

Comments

• Roseola my daughter had it was exactly same thing. However it didn't itch her and they weren't raised. But as far as her having fever for few days then they have her antibiotics I thought the spots came from that but it wasn't. She could be allergic has she had antibiotic before?
  • @jules she's had antibiotic before but I can't remember if it was this kind i dont think it was. she was scratching like crazy before I put her to bed so I gave her sum benydryl. Yea her bumps are raised
  • edited May 2013
    My daughter gets that on her tummy but hers is eczema.
  • My son had roseola a few months ago but before the actual roseola rash broke out 3 days after he had a rash on his legs and by his elbows, they said it was from the antibiotics, it also was itchy for him but the actual roseola rash was not itchy so it might be from the antibiotics.
  • @monkey_girl she has eczema also.
    @ExcitedForOctober o OK did the roseola have any other symptoms ?
  • edited May 2013
    Could be that? Best way to know for sure is to take her to the doctor. If it's eczema benydrl wont work. Do you use aquaphor lotion for her eczema? When my daughter breaks out like that I give her a warm bath and rub aquaphor all over her belly. It helps tremendously.

*Dermatologist said skin has to be moist when applying lotion.
  • Nope, just fever
  • I see well I would take her to the doc just to be safe. Hope she gets better soon!
  • Aww poor baby I hope she feels better soon.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks everybody @HomeBirthAdvocate he put her on antibiotic cuz of ear infection an swollen red tonsils its pretty much gone today so I think were good