dont know what to do any more

So any time my hubby an i go to the hospital or the doc all he does whille we are there is sleep or complain about bein tired. the last time i ended up in l/d he was supose to go help him mom an he was mad a t me cuz he said that i was putting my self there so he couldnt go help his mom i just dont know any more all i know is he was not like thiswithany of our other childern. he would have droped any thing he was doing if i was in l/d. this is our 4th daughter i know he was upset due to it being another girl. i just know any more he is making me feel numb an like i dont even want there for dilvery.well c section i have quit telling hime stuff that happens at doc appts or any thing during the day cuz he never seem to be intrested any ways so y waste my energy. i dont i just need a little thanks

Comments

• What a jerk. :(
  • I'm having the same problem. This is our 3rd my 4th, this is our first boy! I wasn't ready yet, he was. He hasn't come to one appt, I'm due in 1 week and 4 days. He has informed me that he can't take off work. So I'm on my own with figuring out what to do with a 6 year old and 13 month old while in the hospital. I am getting my tubes tied while there so I won't be able to just do it all myself this time. Grrr men!
  • My hubby never goes with me to dr appointments lol, but it doesn't bother me though. I don't really expect him to since he's usually working.

Now l&d is another story, your hubby blaming you so he can't help his mom....that's just wrong!
  • Well not going to the appointments if his working is one thing but nothing else should stop him from just at least knowing how it went. I just can't believe he made that comment about l&d and his mom sounds like u guys really need to talk maybe there's deeper problem that has nothing to do with the baby. It sounds like your thinking his super disappointment it's a girl again therefore he doesn't care. I'm thinking there might be other things going on with him. Whatever reason I would be feeling same way. I hope he comes around though.
  • Did he want another child? It sounds like he may not have wanted this one a all to me. If that is the case he may not come around until after it is born.
  • @candy101 he says it was really soon whic i agree all of our daughters are 3-4 years apart this one is 21 months if she comes on her due date so i reall dont knw when ever i try to ask question about hows hes feeling an stuff like that al i ever get it i am happy